DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are those at?

I don't know, the usual Wal-Mart Target I'm guessing. I stumbled across that photo last night.

Did they use to be 10 packs back in the day or something? There actually 9 packs, but I've read a lot of ppl calling them the ladder.

Yeah buy 9 to get one, great. Lol. I always have to settle for doubles of at least one when that happens.

• Like 1

I don't know, the usual Wal-Mart Target I'm guessing. I stumbled across that photo last night.

Did they use to be 10 packs back in the day or something? There actually 9 packs, but I've read a lot of ppl calling them the ladder.

Yeah buy 9 to get one, great. Lol. I always have to settle for doubles of at least one when that happens.

All over seen is 10s other than the 15 pack at toys r us that is 15 individually carded cars in a big flat package

• Like 1

I just got two 'hover modes' and a short card cruise bruiser, thanks for providing pics again VTR. Haha!

I love the cruise bruiser!

Thanks mate! Yah,got one of those cruise bruisers for my nephew who LOVES demolition derby's and on my PS3 always is pretending need for speed is a crash em up derby. 

Found recently …

615AE76A-67C7-4E0A-8BE2-1EDAE5200E6B.jpg

Oh yes I did

37F7EC9F-DBD0-4E26-B482-B5E41A870229.jpg

So liking those snowflakes on the cards,not seen them here. 

US variant? 

I would like a set of the then and now challengers those are neat. I just picked up that luv, that demo car and the flying mode Delorean for my son the other day. They need to do a 720 and then do a Mazda REPU. after that they can get back around to an early 70s hilux.

• Like 1