DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

And for me...the day after I put one of my BRE's on the trading block, I find this...

410BEF05-orig.jpg

I texted the Dr. this morning and asked he he had found any...he said no.

I go to the store...find these, send pic-he sends me pic of 4 Kenmeri's.

Looks like we are all winning today!

:D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see those holiday Z's all over.

No interest in them myself.

If it didn't say Happy Holidays on the roof-maybe.

Other than that, no use in my collection.

So now that we've all gotten the Hako's, BRE's, and Kenmeri's...

bring on the 620!!!

When will that be out Jun?

I've only found the BRE vintage at Kmart, tho Fredy's has the vintage. They are in the same isle as the Hotwheels, Matchbox, and all the other cars. Troutdale Walmart has a bunch of Hako's..........was hard not to just buy them........:)~

well fuck me. I just cannot find them. These white skylines I find all day long. I passed up like 5 of them last night @ wal mart. I've been to toyRus, wal-mart and Target, NONE have had the vintage stuff out.....

stolen photo of the ones I have 4 of now..

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a432/flatcat19/Snapbucket/410BEF05-orig.jpg

I was told that only 4 BRE cars come in the cases, so they are hard to find. Found mine at Prestige Hobbies in Buena Park, CA

guess I got super lucky then, 'cause I nabbed all 4 at a walmart. I haven't seen any other ones anywhere else and I've looked all over the Salem and Eugene area!

Hot wheel search story: I'm traveling most of the week, evenings spent going to a couple of walmart's and Kmart's each evening. I scored a bunch of BRE 510's, I plan to share with my ratsun friends but just need to figure out a fair price for boxing and shipping. The best part of this story is border line gay. I'm going through the hot wheels this guy is stalking me off my shoulder. I'm there 1st so I figure he's going to just have to wait. He asks,"is there something special you are looking for?" I'm like "well, I only collect Datsun's, Nissan's, and cars I've owned or were in the family. I'm really just looking for the Treasure Hunt 240's." He tells me he's got a bunch out in the car if I'm interested. ,First thought is that I'm being set up for being mugged in the parking lot, but the chance to get a couple of the 240's has me interested, anyway, I'm twice his size. So, out to the parking lot we go, the back of his PT Cruiser is full of Hot wheel cases. Each case was loaded with full boxes of Treasure Hunt cars, most were all of the same per case, it looked like about 36 in each box. He goes through five or six boxes and says here they are. I bought all but one of the 240's and two Skylines I've never seen before. To sum it up, he works nights, gets off early am, and goes from walmart to walmart looking in the boxes out on the floor as the stock crews are putting them up. All he collects is Treasure Hunt's.

nov172011015.jpg

nov172011017.jpg

nov172011013.jpg

• Like 1