HiComp ITB KA24DE 510

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had a standard gearbox then it could take the place of your absent shift knob.

I'm using Steilhandgranate

:sneaky:

2eDeYe' timestamp='1344560532' post='735816']

Can't see this one :fu:

Edit: maybe we should do a scar thread :lol:

I left that one out on purpose :lol:

slackers and toasters are the only ones i havent heard of, ill be looking into them...

LOVE catch 22...I almost got a streetlight manifesto tattoo, unfortunately they couldnt do what i wanted without the tat being over a foot tall....i had like 5" in mind lol. streetlight is actually my favorite band but don't get me wrong i love catch 22 as well

• Like 1

goddamnit now i've been listening to ska all day....wait no..not goddamnit...this is fun....enough working on the dime...time for a break, if anyone needs my i'll be skanking in my garage with headphones in my ears :rofl:

ps any love for the barrymores, save farris, suburban legends, the aquabats and big d and the kids table? or am i into a different ska bunch than y'all?

Especially since neither of us have AC. Lol. I can feel the top of my head get cooked from my roof, whenever I sit in the Z...

I think when it's around 60 degrees ... that's when my 510 runs at it's best.. this hot weather makes the 510 super shitty and sloppy.

This is why I NEED EFI lol.

It's not that I get uncomfortable, it's just the 510 doesn't preform well.. It can drive all day in it though, it stays at a steady 180

I think when it's around 60 degrees ... that's when my 510 runs at it's best.. this hot weather makes the 510 super shitty and sloppy.

This is why I NEED EFI lol.

It's not that I get uncomfortable, it's just the 510 doesn't preform well.. It can drive all day in it though, it stays at a steady 180

I actually have the opposite experience. Runs great in the heat, not so great in the cold. Still pretty good when it's cold out, but just not as smooth as if it were around 85+.

I have some plans for my car though... We'll see where it goes.

I actually have the opposite experience. Runs great in the heat, not so great in the cold. Still pretty good when it's cold out, but just not as smooth as if it were around 85+.

I have some plans for my car though... We'll see where it goes.

That engine deal was bad shit. I hate people like that..

That engine deal was bad shit. I hate people like that..

Same.

It's Craigslist, not ebay. And I emailed the bastard first.

Think I'm just gonna buck up and pull one in P&P. Probably cost a lot more than I'd like, but I can get everything I need, and swap heads, oil pans, etc. Make my own 'yota frankenmotor.

Thinking aboot A/C though.