70's skyline C10 2000gtr spotted in Fast 5

I am embarressed to say I watched the movied Fast 5 tonight with some friends, and as usual it was super cheesy. But it was all worth it when I spotted the skyline gtr. :hyper: :frantics: It is driven by the actor Paul Walker who is smiling ear to ear while driving it :D . He drives it for about 30 seconds during the whole movie. I got all excited when I saw it and everyone sitting around me in the theatre could care less. Its dark gray or black with black watanabe rims.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be going to see this tonight. ive seen them all in the theater. But please, tell me tyrese gibson dies. I really REALLY hate that guy. Such a obnoxious actor. The whole time in that pile of crap for a secound movie i was hoping that they hooked the ejection seat up to his instead.

the first movie was filmed at the norton airforce base in highland california. thats across the street from where i grew up. kinda crazy not knowing at the time til i noticed it in the movie and put 2 and 2 together. cars racing up and down the strip for months then the movie came out.

The latest skyline GT-R

you mean an R35?

new-nissan-skyline-gtr-r35.jpg

Not Skyline.

Skib's got it right.

Godzilla is now only known as GT-R.

Skyline in the motherland is what we know as an Infiniti. Skyline GT370 and GT-R are way different.

didn't paul walker drive a skyline in the first fast and furious?

No. Eclipse.

But the NOS blew it to bits.

So then Supra.

The extra footage between 1 and 2 is when he was obtaining/building that R34 GT-S that was in the beginning of the 2nd film.

Fuck.

Now I feel all douchey.