We need a Wheels & Tire sub-forum!

Yay or Nay?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a Wheels and Tires sub-forum?

• Yes! It's about time!
    • No, i like Steelies

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I tried this it turned into a boobies thread

laugh.gif

Good luck on getting a section made. I'm with you 100%

Nice! So even if we don't get a wheels sub-forum we still get a thread full of bewbs...

Sounds like a fair enough deal.

Oh, and combover dog would be pissed if this is rejected!

• Like 1

So you want an area just for wheels and tires? Like in the technical area? So it's on the main page? I do like wheels :)

Fawk yeah cool.gif We do end up getting a lot of threads about "tire size", "rim identification" and all. We tell the noobz to search, because a lot of the info has already been posted somewhere.

It would be great to be able to open a section and browse through it.

Last time I tried this it turned into a boobies thread

laugh.gif

Good luck on getting a section made. I'm with you 100%

I was just gonna say the same.

:P

I think a wheels section could easily get out of hand.

It would have to be structured so perfectly for it to stay organized.

Wheels is such a broad topic.

I think it would take way too much work to keep it organized.

Don't think I don't want one...but thinking about it seems painful.

Not that I have the power to say make it happen, but if someone was to create a format on how it would look would help your case. Knowing that there is a solid structure behind it could make this come to fruition. Make a plan. Pitch it. And see what the powers that be say. Just stating we need a wheels section will not get it to happen.

Could you imagine all the noob quarries if there was a wheels section.

I know, lets keep making posts about the wheel/tire section until mods are pissed off! (Lets space out the attacks to once a month or so though)

I don't get pissed very easy :) So good luck :) I think a wheel section sounds kinda cool. I find it easiest to go onto google and do a search on Ratsun when I'm looking for something though. The forum search sucks. So I don't know if a wheel section will help all that much...

I agree we need a wheel and tire sub forum. The reason the other threads have gone off topic is because they are posted in general discussion.

Yup.

Under tech there would be a wheel/tires. Then a pinned identify this rim. And a pinned wheels for sale. Wheel questions wouldn't clutter up other threads.

Yup.

Under tech there would be a wheel/tires. Then a pinned identify this rim. And a pinned wheels for sale. Wheel questions wouldn't clutter up other threads.

That would be sweet!

I'm down.

It might be nice to separate the 4 lug and 6 lug wheels. That way us 6-luggers aren't getting jealous all the time lulz

normally i would disagree, but this probably isn't a bad idea. Its such a pain in the ass searching for rims on craigs list just cuz everythings bunched in together.

But my truck will be 5 lug when I'm done (Infiniti suspension). Guess it needs an "other" section too.

P.s. BOOBIES!!!

boobies-5.jpg

not really, that falls under the suspension/truck/wheel section. so either would work. or in your OWN project thread!

not really, that falls under the suspension/truck/wheel section. so either would work. or in your OWN project thread!

already figured out the suspension. I don't have a complete set of rims yet though... still trying to decide while I build the truck... need to update my thread.

Club4ag.com has a tire/wheel section that isn't even split up. It is just what it says, a place to talk about the round stuff. Amazingly, it works just fine.

They do have a wheel and tire section in the classified section though if anyone is looking for 4 lug wheels that fit out cars.