Please read and take in to account for ratsun..

jefe de jefes ran a add for a electronic dist for a good deal... I wanna take a second and let you know about my experience. I inquired about the dist and got a quick response and set up a transaction and it arrived with in a few days. I am pretty mechanical and built lots of trucks and jet boats and quads so i am pretty savy but had never had a electronic dist swap under my belt. So I had a few questions. I sent jefe de jefes a message and had a answer in under 15 minutes. Even when I emailed him several more times with simple questions i always heard back with in 15 minutes or less(Even while on a road trip he responded and let me know i would have a answer quickly...) he proivided pics, links, info, more links more pics and about 10 messages exchanged later I was up running and running better than ever... I wanted to take a second to thank him personally and give him and ratsun a ringing endorsement..he went above and beyond to help me out and answer all my stupid and mundane questions that were probably simple to him but helped me out immensely. He walked me through several silly probelmes with never a sarcastic remark or blow off. he is a valuable member to ratsun and if you ever have a transaction with him be assured u get a quality part and quality help when you stumped. I also wanna say this is why i only use ratsun, no realm or olddatsuns for me...ratsun and its members have helped me on my 521 and I appreciate everyone on here so thanks and thanks for a great sight populated with great people...(expcpet that wierdo in canada with all the snow and mercedes...) On to the short tail 5sp...with right up to follow...also helping a friend on his 521 and will post pics of hiss sandblasted sheet metal and progress...

• Like 14
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man i just checked it was over forty messages( some just lols and just laghing and pointing at me ) with pics and links and everything but him flying up here and holding my hand...thanks again javier ....your the man..I have nothing but positive experiences on ratsun...

man i just checked it was over forty messages( some just lols and just laghing and pointing at me ) with pics and links and everything but him flying up here and holding my hand...thanks again javier ....your the man..I have nothing but positive experiences on ratsun...

next project got the rear end out and then re do the fourlink then bagging the 521

55ace5b1.jpg

eBAY625-09009.jpg

whoo hoo back up and running and reliable...

Thanks bro. Positive rep for you. It brings me great pleasure seeing these old vehicles on the road. A happy owner is a plus. Many times people get discouraged when their rides aren't working "properly". Then vehicles get neglected or abandoned. Just about everything I know that pertains to datsuns , I picked up here. Ratsun!

Hainz's video helped immensely. Datzenmike's knowledge and mklotz's r&d are valuable as well. The list goes on and on. There's good folks here and I'm proud to be part of this community. Even with the weirdos! :D

• Like 14

thanks i looked but it must have been under my nose...by the way i saw a post from you about king pins for 521 and called my local nissan dealer, which is also the nissanparts.cc website, and ordered one of the last two sets she could find of new king pins, so thanks...i gave up trying to find a ball joint front end swap that i liked or worked well and had no alignment issues just gonna rebuild the front end powdercoat it and put discs on the king pins when i do the front suspension... so thanks you have helped me twice nismo dr.

• Like 1

I just noticed i must have a afinity for caddilac wheels the 521 and mazda both run vintage ones while my wifes 2004 tahoe rides on a current set of the cadillac twenty two's jesus i wont even telkl you i am running factory ss 20 inch wheels on my blue standard cab..i am a gm man..well except for my jet boat its rocking a blue oval big block and mustang wheels on the trailer... i guess I am a big factory wheel guy...

yeah two wires but he helped me when I was 180 out and when i was putting the dist in clocked wrong, well not wrong just not opitmal..and with the firing order and then some other random non related questions but they were pertinant...if you havent noticed I am long winded and talk alot... so i think you can understand!!!hahahaha

:rofl:

Outstanding Job Jefe ! ,,, glad u got it sorted out Jrock :thumbup:

Man!!!!! I could relate to what Jefe said about people getting discouraged. A few months back I could not get my 620 to run. At that time it was something to do with the points and Mike replied and I got the truck running right away. Since then I have had Mike give me good advice on a few issues. If it wasn't for Mike and a few other Ratsun members I would have probably given up on the truck. Thanks Guys!!!!!!!

History what u talking bout king.... Just cause I find if annoying that 40 pages of pictures of oil supply and wrenches shows up..... I mean u know me I only asked the same question abot my tranny solution till u finally quoted yourself to show me u had answered me. Wait I guess I find it annoying cause I do the same thing except with questions not lame pics of my dirty rag and a guy on a cell phone running a chop saw .... I do appreciate your guys help u all had helped me a one point ..... Where is wayno he has held my hand several times too. Heck I owe u all a beer at some point even radio... With out him I wouldn't of had a clue that people still bought mid 80 s mercedes and drove them ....

• Like 1

History what u talking bout king.... Just cause I find if annoying that 40 pages of pictures of oil supply and wrenches shows up..... I mean u know me I only asked the same question abot my tranny solution till u finally quoted yourself to show me u had answered me. Wait I guess I find it annoying cause I do the same thing except with questions not lame pics of my dirty rag and a guy on a cell phone running a chop saw .... I do appreciate your guys help u all had helped me a one point ..... Where is wayno he has held my hand several times too. Heck I owe u all a beer at some point even radio... With out him I wouldn't of had a clue that people still bought mid 80 s mercedes and drove them ....

Oh noooos .... . here we go again!!!! :lol: :lol: zzzz

figured I would bump! :cool:

Like to Inform ratsun of another good contributor to our forums.

I have been getting help from DanielC with my electrical on my 521. He has been speaking with me over PM, he is always super prompt with replies and his responses are so detailed they are individually like a how to write up (they include pictures and all!) DUDES A WIRING MONSTER!