Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

friend of mine has welder and expereice with welding coils on, and i would do bolt on camber plates sense there A LOT cheaper.

struts in the front are in finnaly bitchhhhessssss!

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i jacked my car up a little to put my wheels on and when i went get my tire iron the jack gave out, and punctured my radiator in the bottom right corner. So my entire front was sitting on frame. luckily i have my "slammed car" jack and was able to get my car back up. but no i have to deal with a radiator replacement! this is gay as hell.

(tristin if your reading this i proofread ollz)

So I jacked my car up a little to put my wheels on and when I went get my tire iron the jack gave out, and punctured my radiator in the bottom right corner. So my entire front was sitting on frame. Luckily I have my "slammed car" jack and was able to get my car back up, but now I have to deal with a radiator replacement! This is gay as hell.

(Tristin if your reading this I proofread ollz)

Fixed.

Just kidding :poke:

:rofl:

• Like 1

All joking aside, Ive been thinking about getting a new radiator, but havent figured out which I want to run. Im going to be doing either a Honda half radiator or one of the Chase Bays hidden radiators. We shall see.

What did I forget to capitalize?

I was talking about when you corrected Jayden's post.

See below.

So I jacked my car up a little to put my wheels on and when I went get my tire iron the jack gave out, and punctured my radiator in the bottom right corner. So my entire front was sitting on the frame. Luckily I have my "slammed car" jack and was able to get my car back up. I now have to deal with a radiator replacement! This is gay as hell.

(tristin if your reading this I proofread ollz)

I even fixed some grammatical errors, but not like I give a flying datsun anyways... :D

tumblr_lpy4raH6vX1qzozj1.jpg

Yeah, unless its ridiculous I dont add words for people. Im on a member of the Grammar Police and not a Grammar Nazi... so Im not too strict. If people ever look at any of my posts, you can see that I dont use apostrophes. People could call me on that. Man, we almost filled up a page on just grammar.

Back to your regularly schedules Z-ruining. Take it away Jalen..... :frantics:

yeah. as i was finishing the spring my angle grinder met my finger. haha and you guys are hilarious! tristin go suck a dick......ollz

Time for a new thread "What Stupid Shit Have You Done With Your Power Tool?"

Perfect sentence Tristin!

Time for a new thread entitled, "What Stupid Shit Have You Done With Your Power Tool?"

or

Time for a new thread: What Stupid Shit Have You Done With Your Power Tool?

Either of those would have been correct... yours not so much :D One day when you pass the 9th grade, youll learn some proper grammar.

jokes on you tristin! i already passed the ninth grade!

we use spell check and call it good these days

I have to give you props for at least spelling my name correctly. You would be surprised how many people misspell it... even when its in every post I make <_<

Lets see some more work!

I have to give you props for at least spelling my name correctly. You would be surprised how many people misspell it... even when its in every post I make <_<

Lets see some more work!

Lol pretty sure ive mispelled it... when it was right in front of me..

I opened up my thigh with a skill saw last summer, pretty fun, lots of stiches and blood.....

Lol pretty sure ive mispelled it... when it was right in front of me..

I opened up my thigh with a skill saw last summer, pretty fun, lots of stiches and blood.....

See. And now that I think about it, its twice every post; my screen name and its in my signature.