pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gotta show off the new Safety bars :w00t: BTW the rear doesn’t work on a wagon without cutting an inch off the legs ^_^

1208.jpg

1215.jpg

Later

Joel

not much for the monkey bars... but looks good on your car....ties onto the roof rack and the overall theme of your car....a plus!!!!!!one of my fav goons on the site

After 45 mins of looking for tristins car at nissanfest I succeed!

A5EFC85D-7F3A-4E5C-8FFF-D138D9EE5D1E-142

Awesome! Thanks Jalen. I dont do Twitter/Instagram, but Ill have to search through the tags and see if theres more photos out there of it. I appreciate it :thumbup:

that looks cool ........ still cant find your emblem huh... i swear i aint got it .....but do me a favor.... wash your freaking wheels

Nope, still no emblem. Its killing me... I really liked that one. Ill keep searching though. It may just be mixed up in some of the house stuff. We are in the process of moving so things are a little hectic in here. 

Im moving and here is the car sitting outside the storage place...

73944_10151388914687479_2066614321_n.jpg

Switched to a non Instagram photo. 

If I can throw my 2¢, love your 4dr: wheels/rims, color, bench seat on & on. However, I'd like to see it with headies & non painted grill. Sweet lookin' tho.

If I can throw my 2¢, love your 4dr: wheels/rims, color, bench seat on & on. However, I'd like to see it with headies & non painted grill. Sweet lookin' tho.

The "painted grille" is actually a 70 SSS Coupe grille. It came painted like that, I just freshened it up the other day. I need to redo the bezels to match though... I appreciate the praise and criticism :)

The "painted grille" is actually a 70 SSS Coupe grille. It came painted like that, I just freshened it up the other day. I need to redo the bezels to match though... I appreciate the praise and criticism :)

yea, but it's not supersonic! Hahaha! (and yes, I knew that was yours).
  • Like 1

ordered a thule roof rack for it so I can carry around my bikes... despite not having a backseat i still cant fit a bike in the car... damn rollbar

Whooops wrong topic.... hang out till tomorrow or maybe monday when i get said rack... and ill post a picture... doohhhh