pic of your dime

Icehouse

i have a vw lip and am a fan of them on goons but am also a fan of spooks....either or will look good on there......like the lower rim sticker but not a huge fan of the rally stripes....his car reminds me of my buddys first 510 although yours is much lower the orange and meshies and lower trim sticker all make my mind drift back to times with less responsibility

rtistin your car should go back to that color combo...i do love the dark green...

and the goon at the top of the page......wow....thats all i can say (pitter patter pitter patter)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have a vw lip and am a fan of them on goons but am also a fan of spooks....either or will look good on there......like the lower rim sticker but not a huge fan of the rally stripes....his car reminds me of my buddys first 510 although yours is much lower the orange and meshies and lower trim sticker all make my mind drift back to times with less responsibility

what rally stripes?

The one I have is a pretty stiff piece of rubber on a rather lightweight glass layup a little ass backwards I know.

I still think his car looks badass with or without the lower dam. I am a big fan of the Orange and Butterscotch colors.

Here was my wagon on the day I sold it and pulled the spoiler off to save for another day.

DSC_0710_zps1b5cf4aa.jpg

I like the white interiors

IMAG1101_zpsfc832560.jpg

Offy manifold with the 32/36 DGV L18

IMAG1100_zpse75396ac.jpg

it works too!

He should sell it to me...

Foooook,, your interior is so money titties! I love it, love it, love it! Too many peeps be going with $4,000 Brides etc. Your shizza be looking fine!

I dont like the redone front seats, but otherwise its a great looking car.