pic of your dime

Icehouse

on a four door or goon i found its not the intial lip its the stepped jamb lip that's hard to clear..

I hate those step lips, but loooove 4drs. So conflicted... ^_^

i liked the 175 55 on his wagon too ... do u think that would be enough on a goon to clear that inner lip...i know the rear camber aids in fitting some pretty dope wheels...goons no camber u run into new fitament issues

On a sedan, totally. On a goon, probably not. The 15x8 +0 with a 195/50-15 would roll down the road on my 4dr, but rubbed like crazy. Switching to a 7" wheel with a 175 is an extra 10mm of clearance, so in theory it would totally work. I might find out soon... :lol:

ps still loving your car a day later....i used it in my back ground screensaver bomb i do to my customers when at there shops... your car is featured on every monitor at a company that builds water treatment systems company across the street...

I like this one better... :)

Picture_117s.jpg

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John, out of the ones Ive seen you own, I like the bamboo posted earlier. Clean, simple color, flag fender mirrors...

It was the best daily driver of the bunch. Leather '02 Maxima interior, A/C, tinted windows, nice stereo set-up and reasonably good ride. The white 2dr was just more "fun" to drive.

And I loved that is had original paint. Haven't owned too many of those...

only think I dont like is that its a 2dr, but most prefer those over 4drs cause theyre "sporty."

2drs are ugly. All the cool kids prefer 4drs. B)

A 2dr sedan is kinda the worst of both worlds to me. Useless back seat, but tall roof.

If you want "sporty", get a coupe. ;)

image_url-189-1230609818.jpg

• Like 1

how much did the frame cost?

that might have to go on my list of future projects....it's too cool not to...

"Complete" car minus engine/trans was $10k. Bare frame starts around $2200-2500. This one was "some assembly required" though. :P

Side note, the newer versions are set up for IRS, using a Nissan R200 diff. B)