Just bought it

Bought the wagon out in tumwater, i mailed him a check today. Hoping bananahamuck can go pick it up saturday for me, if not ill go out there next week and tow it home!

Sorry Dave Bothwell! He told me you were wanting to look at it too

DSCF0523.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another tampon dang you go through them LOL

:rofl:

Sold the 4 door, sold the 521. Honestly, i dont know if i will keep this wagon. my last wagon was not for sale, but lance seemed truely interested and i think he will take good care of it. I am going to drag this home, and with the money i have from the 4 door being sold, i am going to repair the motor. Probably cruise it for a while. Think i might keep it and bring it to canby this year. That'd be sweet.

Damn, another, 2011 has been good to you so far. What are the plans for this? What sort of condition is it in?

I was told no rust, paint is a respray. glass looks good, original hubcaps! passenger fender has a crunch as you can see. Only plans really right now is to drag it home, get it running and enjoy it. I have some cut springs for the front, and 2" drop blocks for the rear.

By looking at the pics, i can see some rust bubbles at the front of the hood, maybe some around the rear tire. But from my last goon, that was common.

nice goon izzo, i like that green. Do you have any more pics available?

Nope sorry, just the one. I did ask for a picture of the dashboard. Well see! I wont be able to go get it until probably next thursday, so if he doesn't have any more pics to send then I can't get you anymore till then.

Yay a Goon!

who bought the 4dr? wasnt aware it was for sale.

It was on CL? Lol.. A guy in beaverton put a 200 dollar deposit on it. Is coming to get it saturday, if not, there is a guy in grass valley california that will be up here the following weekend to get it.

lower it and roll the hubcaps!!!!!!!

hey DONT SELL IT!!!!!we are all watching

I have 2" drop blocks and cut springs sitting in my shed for it :hyper: But i might sell it, micromachinery realllly wants it ollz

Wait! U sold the 521? Damn, wish i had known it was 4-sale. Musta made a killing on the profit on that beast.

I sold it for 1500, i did make a bit on it, but when you think about it, i kind of lost. Because i bought that truck, i sold my 720 which i had over 2k into for 250 dollars. It is a very reliable pickup, and dvboths dad is cruising around in it now somewhere down in portland. (keep your eyes peeled!) If you dont count in the fact of the 720, then yeah, i made 1400 on it...

Shit, so much for having the same rides!! ;) That's a good looking ride though!

True that! Would have been nice to bring them all down to canby, but my wife can't drive a stick so theres no way i coulda brought both of mine anyways.

I had a wagon before, they r cool :cool:

Dude, those Datsuns would be so damn easy to learn to drive stick on..... she better get on it! :P

Yeah, my husband had a wagon for the first few years we were together..... never ran though. I'm sure we'll end up with another at some point, as we both really like them.

Dude, those Datsuns would be so damn easy to learn to drive stick on..... she better get on it! :P

Yeah, my husband had a wagon for the first few years we were together..... never ran though. I'm sure we'll end up with another at some point, as we both really like them.

i started teaching her on my 87 accord. She did fine, but quickly gave up...