Posting Fail

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, that how to post pictures thread is out of date, the assumption here is that people know that you need to have more than one window(browser window) open, I had no idea more than one window could be open before Ratsun, didn't even know it could be done. Another problem is that you do not use "upload" to start uploading photos to photobucket, you left click "open", whats open got to do with upload? You use upload to get to select pictures, then you use select pictures to get to your photos, then you highlight the photo, then you left click open. I had to have Mike K. get me threw it the first time, then I was able to get threw it a differant way from then on(his way was to confusing to me), beleave me, I screwed it up more than once. A lot of the users here could be like me when I first joined, BTW first mike had to get me back into Ratsun, it wouldn't let me in, and when we finally got me back in, I was still using the same password and user name????? I have yet to figure that one out, Mike was confused also. And if you want the how to post pictures FXXXXD up, let me in there, you'll have to start over after i'm done. I am 54 years young, and don't really know shit about anything, but i'm learning. wayno

It took me all of five minutes to learn how to post pictures on this website. Just had a pic from photobucet and used the 'preview post' button till I got it right. Didnt even know there was a thread on how to post pics when I first joined.

Maybe make a short vid mandatory to watch before joining that explains how to do common stuff like post pics or using the search feature. I know as a former noob, it would have been helpful to me to explain how to do a few things on this site. Or maybe just reorganize a few threads together and rename it 'helpful info for new members'

My $.02

I'm a car noob trying to learn but know computers lol, which means dumb posts cause I don't what things are called but I can post pictures. Only if it were the other way around :(

trust me the other way around is no walk in the park.Im fairly young but dont know too much about computers.When all my friends were discovering computers I was discovering datsuns and females.I know what the parts are called but I still wait for the film to develop.free beer to the first person to set the clock on my dvd player haha.

At least you're trying.

Correct......

On another note......when I have to decipher a rambling paragraph with no capitalization and punctuation,

sentence structure is non existent and the whole comment must of been 'underlined' in red from spellcheck. :blink:

WTF...?...obviously doesn't give a rats ass, so.... I've somewhat followed suit.

And now, just scroll right on by.

Basically our 'communication and concept' with other members is based on text, and when it resembles chicken scratch,

well...... you get the gist.

When I first joined, my pic uploading capabilities sucked....bigtime.

Pretty good now....but only resulted after much trial and error

I dont apologize for anything. And if you "know how to read AND write", you would know that the correct word for your first sentence should have been resent, not resemble.

It's an old guy joke dip ship. "Hey I resemble that remark" I guess ya youngins just don't get it. Skips a youngin and he got it.

I'm not from the computer age but it didn't take me long to figure out how to post pic's.

• Like 1

It's an old guy joke dip ship. "Hey I resemble that remark" I guess ya youngins just don't get it. Skips a youngin and he got it.

I'm not from the computer age but it didn't take me long to figure out how to post pic's.

Honestly you can't expect me to know every quote, can you? Especially if it is before my time. Jeez, I try standing up for you old guys and you all throw me under a bus. I fart in your general direction...

I've got webhosting with unlimited bandwidth, guess I need to make a simple easy to use and understand website for folks to post pictures up onto ratsun, though images have to stay pg-13 or hosting will nix it.

*adds another thing to do on the website list that will never most likely get done tell after the datto is done.*

Honestly you can't expect me to know every quote, can you? Especially if it is before my time. Jeez, I try standing up for you old guys and you all throw me under a bus. I fart in your general direction...

Well your the smart one of the group. So I just figured you were all knowing and great. :lol: