bonvo

banzai510(hainz)

h2theizzo

Icehouse

mklotz70

fisch

ggzilla

INDY510

Posts:4,138 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . hours logged onto Ratsun: 4,567,342,675,809,705,79607.930293112111111111 hours

ariascarlos1990

nismo dr

DatsuNoob

DISLEXICDIME

dwnshfter

What do those reputation points mean?

It means you are fairly mainstream, don't ruffle too many people's feathers and aren't controversial. Neg rep can simply mean you told an asshole he was an asshole. Actually you may get pos rep for that. :lol:

• Like 3

You know, seriously when I see those neg rep points, I just hit the positive button for the hell of it. Unless it was really deserved. Most times it's not. I hate the reputation button anyway. Like we needed another way to make the forum like high school! We already have plenty of people for that. :P

• Like 1

And in the spirit of dwnshifter, I'll now add one more post and say something random.

Fact: Bears can kill you.

The National Park Rangers are advising hikers in Glacier National Park and other Rocky Mountain parks to be alert for bears and take extra precautions to avoid an encounter.

They advise park visitors to wear little bells on their clothes so they make noise when hiking. The bell noise allows bears to hear them coming from a distance and not be startled by a hiker accidentally sneaking up on them. This might cause a bear to charge.

Visitors should also carry a pepper spray can just in case a bear is encountered. Spraying the pepper into the air will irritate the bear's sensitive nose and it will run away.

It is also a good idea to keep an eye out for fresh bear scat so you have an idea if bears are in the area. People should be able to recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear scat.

Black bear droppings are smaller and often contain berries, leaves, and possibly bits of fur. Grizzly bear droppings tend to contain small bells and smell of pepper.

• Like 3

The National Park Rangers are advising hikers in Glacier National Park and other Rocky Mountain parks to be alert for bears and take extra precautions to avoid an encounter.

They advise park visitors to wear little bells on their clothes so they make noise when hiking. The bell noise allows bears to hear them coming from a distance and not be startled by a hiker accidentally sneaking up on them. This might cause a bear to charge.

Visitors should also carry a pepper spray can just in case a bear is encountered. Spraying the pepper into the air will irritate the bear's sensitive nose and it will run away.

It is also a good idea to keep an eye out for fresh bear scat so you have an idea if bears are in the area. People should be able to recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear scat.

Black bear droppings are smaller and often contain berries, leaves, and possibly bits of fur. Grizzly bear droppings tend to contain small bells and smell of pepper.

thats hillarious

Ive never really looked at my stats before. Damn near 1000 posts (1.15 per day), 1080 profile views, +17 rep for whatever reason, on since October 14 2008. Of all the forums i've signed up for this is the only one i've really been on for a significant amount of time. Something special about this place.

• Like 1