Chet's 620 project Cuz Turbo

chester

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

70's pinto shocks, think they are all the same really

Monroe part 32118. it does require you take that round metal tube out of the bottom of the bushing. kind of a pita, but not to bad.

FORD MUSTANG II (1974 - 1978)

FORD MUSTANG II 2+2 1974

FORD MUSTANG II GHIA (1974 - 1978)

FORD MUSTANG II MACH I (1974 - 1978)

FORD PINTO (1972 - 1980)

MERCURY BOBCAT (1975 - 1980)

• 5 weeks later...

Since I am slowly going through my suspension I finally replaced my leaf spring bushings. So since I have 84 720 4x4 leafs and using the shackles too I figured I would be able to use the energy suspension bushings for it. I slacked on getting oics of doing it but they went right in without a problem. The only concern I had was if they would work with the bolts up front and go into where the shackle goes to the frame. 110411144703.jpg

• 1 month later...

on the drums you dont need any mill work, and on the beebani conversion you dont need any miill work either, just a 1/4" spacer. the spacers are around 20$

I would'nt use spacers on the front. They already stick out far enough that you need to roll or pull out the fenders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so the last couple day I've had to drive the 620 cause the pathfinder broke down. I can say I miss driving the 620. I love how hard it pulls, even with the bottom end need to be rebuilt. Tonight on the way home it pulled like no other to 75. I miss driving it everyday. I can say that I am afraid to put the ka in cause I already have a heavy foot.

so the last couple day I've had to drive the 620 cause the pathfinder broke down. I can say I miss driving the 620. I love how hard it pulls, even with the bottom end need to be rebuilt. Tonight on the way home it pulled like no other to 75. I miss driving it everyday. I can say that I am afraid to put the ka in cause I already have a heavy foot.

Wat happened to the pathfinder? Oh n thats wat firebird is for

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get a shifter for it chet? The 620 one may not be long enough because that one has the holes for the cross pin a little higher than the truck one.

Be sure to change the $5 rear seal now and not on the way to Canby. Only takes 2 min.

here are the oics of today. The brakes locked up and I slid into a cattle trailer. Nothing happened to the trailer besides some red paint on it. The good news is I have another 77 king cab lined up that I should be getting in the next couple days. 032012131045.jpg032012131100.jpg032012131053.jpg032012131039.jpg