Chet's 620 project Cuz Turbo

chester

Alright i Just order my muffler. Its a spin tech muffler the pro street 6000 series, 2.25 inlet and outlet. hopefully i get it soon so i can get a vid of what it sounds like on here. Also i received my rebuild kit yesterday so i will be putting my carb on tomorrow hopefully. I am hoping that with rebuilding this other weber and getting it tuned right will help my gas mileage, since I only get 17 mpg.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude she isnt on the floor she said its her or the muffler so i guess she won. Now i just need to talk her into sex but i think i might have screwed myself for the night cause the comment that i am going to sleep with the muffler.

Hey there Dan, it's me Jason has been sentenced and I have to send him a letter to find out when he is going to come. I sure am missing the shit out of him But I just had a stroke on April 1st boy look who got fooled! sucks typing with one hand..lol You need to call me

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm trying to get my motor to the machine shop but I can't get a hold of my boss to get my peanut head, flat top zx pistons and crank and connecting rods. I hate waiting on people. I dont want to put the motor in right before the trip to canby. I would likr a couple weeks yo break it in and make sure it will make it

yeah that sucked ass but i got lucky and found those tires on Craigslist. so far they feel good will know more tomorrow when i get the backs on. So as i started a thread about the motor I am planning on building I think I am going to stick with the original plan of the l20 with 280zx flat tops and W58 peanut head I understand that I wont be getting all the power out of it with the way it needs to be tuned so it wont ping. So i should be taking it down to the machinist tomorrow hopefully to get the ball rolling.

• 3 weeks later...

yes almost dead. so I havent updated this in a while so here is what i have done. I pulled my thremostat that i just put it since it was making my truck over heat, put turbo mirrors on, tinted the back window, and also put the tailgate panel on the i picked up from Sick620. Now I just need to get to oics up

The first two oics are before I had to raise it up an inch041111192726.jpg041111192708.jpgThe next two oics are when farmerjoe and I put the 4.11 gears in and two inch blocks instead of the threes041311123559.jpg041311123551.jpgnow the next few pics are of how it is now i put a straight fender on, put some turbo mirrors, tinted the back window, and put the tailgate panel on051011151912.jpg051011151928.jpg051011152105.jpg051011151950.jpg051011151939.jpg