Chet's 620 project Cuz Turbo

chester

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an update: thursday when I went to my second job at Idaho Z we worked on my truck, we did the valves and dialed in the timing its running so nice now. This next week I will be putting on my weber on that I'm getting after I check the jetting. As of now with thw weber I have isnt mine and want to give it back. More updates will come next weekend when jason and I go to baker to work on dattos with dunkel

Here's an update: thursday when I went to my second job at Idaho Z we worked on my truck, we did the valves and dialed in the timing its running so nice now. This next week I will be putting on my weber on that I'm getting after I check the jetting. As of now with thw weber I have isnt mine and want to give it back. More updates will come next weekend when jason and I go to baker to work on dattos with dunkel dunkle

fixed!!

Better bring my weber YO!!

• Like 1

the deck looks good. well thursday i am going to jalopy to get the 720 4x4 leafs and whatever parts i can find for the trip to baker on saturday to work on jayden's truck and mine. Hopefully i can get my weber on this week while at work and see what else i can find there At Idaho Z that i can use on my truck

• Like 2

Talked with my boss today about the Z32 Front calipers and he told me to shot him a price so it looks like in the next couple weeks i am going to do discs up front. Just have to pick up the brackets. I also got my weber all tore apart ready to rebuild. I'm still looking for some 4.11 gears to put in it maybe i will have some luck at the junk yard tomorrow.

• Like 1

hey dan... does the idaho z guy have any z22 engines? sorry to hijack...

no he doesnt. He has a l20 that he doesnt know the condition.

Some updates went to the junk yard today and saw a pretty cool steering wheel. It was is a 83 or 84 720. heres a oic I know it is supposed to be wrapped in leather and then its missing the horn button but for $11 is a lot nicer then the stock 3 spoke one. I was shocked on seeing it being a factory wheel, there is another one there but the leather was half there and the red part underneath looked bad. 021711165817.jpg

• Like 3

Nice!! Now you need a horn button.

....and a fuse box cover

......and a cigerette lighter thingy

........and some other stuff :D

:lol:

• Like 4