Chet's 620 project Cuz Turbo

chester

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason finally gets to his cell to find this cellmate is a 350 pound sweaty black guy sitting on the bunk watchin' him. This big motharaper gets up and walks over to him and says: I'm going to make this easy for you. You wants to be the husband, or you wants to be the wife in this relationship? Jason thinks quickly and says: husband. The big black mother stabber says: good! now get over here and suck your wife's dick!

"

And then Jason sez, hey you look like my ex wife!! I swear to god!!

• Like 1

Jason finally gets to his cell to find this cellmate is a 350 pound sweaty black guy sitting on the bunk watchin' him. This big motharaper gets up and walks over to him and says: I'm going to make this easy for you. You wants to be the husband, or you wants to be the wife in this relationship? Jason thinks quickly and says: husband. The big black mother stabber says: good! now get over here and suck your wife's dick!

i wish i could say fight a the fight but ???? lol

Well there isnt to much of an update just waiting to get some extra money to do the disc brake upgrade and to pick up a L20 should have the motor this week and I will be putting my head I have on since I know mine is a fresh rebuilt with a cam

Well there isnt to much of an update just waiting to get some extra money to do the disc brake upgrade and to pick up a L20 should have the motor this week and I will be putting my head I have on since I know mine is a fresh rebuilt with a cam

Did you have all the stuff already for the disk breaks? I have the entire front end still from my '78. I saved it just for you.

Did you have all the stuff already for the disk breaks? I have the entire front end still from my '78. I saved it just for you.

Thanks I asked about that stuff before I found out that the control arms are different and I wolff haver to get custom upper control arms so I am going with the brackets to run the z32 4 piston calipers

Today I put a temp muffler on and did one hell of a water pump. I used a Z water pump and pulley a spacer in between the pump and pulley so they would line up. Then for the fan I used one off of a roadster 2000. I will get oics tomorrow

havent updated this in awhile. So last saturday I bought a L20 with a 5 speed for 100. It came out of a 720,it came with the drive shaft, matchbox dizzy, alt, starter, pretty much everything. I ended up selling the 5 speed and the drive shaft to jayden, and kept the rest. The plan was to pull the U67 head off of my L16 since it has a cam, but when i pull the W58 head that was on the L20 I found this...031111100111.jpg031011110521.jpg

So now since it is a peanut head I am going to Use the W58 but i am going to put a cam it in and put some different pistons in and bore it out a little. Also deadmonkey came by yesterday to pull some of the emissions stuff off and we did my brakes. Well when we got to the fronts we saw that both the wheel cylinders were leaking so now i am out of a truck till tomorrow ugh.

today i got my exhaust done. I went with 2 1/4. sounds pretty good straight piped just have to get my muffler in then i will be in business. I am going to be going with spin tech and then just having a tip that points down. the muffler will be placed where the bed and cab meet. i will have to get oics up when i get the muffler on. then spoke with my boss at Idaho Z and he said if i pull the block out a a zx i can have the flat top pistons for my L20 build. The plan with the motor build is to make sure i have it in and running strong before Canby.