Chet's 620 project Cuz Turbo

chester

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought some Titan 5 spoke wheels for $100. Yesterday Went over to wide14u's place and got my weber dialed in so its running pretty good. will get oics tomorrow when i have light to take them. been talking with Skib about building my ka up for me before I put it in. It will be a nice little motor when its done. :D

I stopped in Post Falls for a little while on my way home from South Dakota. It was up in the mountains so it looked fairly close to western Washington

late to the party.... but where in South Dakota??

Great build, its nice to see the progress of these trucks :D gives me the motiviation to keep chipping away at mine :D

Deadmonkey I will tell you what I do when I put them on. I have to find tires first. Bill I cant take the time off Becuase the person that normally works ASk for that day off so I get screwed and have to work it suck but I can make it up Friday. :(

Jayden i just might. So yesterday I my alt decided to take a crap on me. So I started looking at different options and decided to keep the 50amp one thats from a 510 with ac. Couple reasons is the local vatozone had one in stock and it was just bolt in and go. What I cant believe is they had the 50amp but the didnt have the stock 35amp one.

Today I decided to replace my volt gauge and oil pressure, and water temp gauge. My volt gauge showed low for some reason and then I wanted a mechanical water temp gauge to figure out what the hell is with my factory one and also changed the stock temp sensor. so tomorrow I will get pick and updates on how it all works

• 1 month later...

So I have figured out my plan of attack. I am working on the suspension slowly then I will get the steering done then brakes. After that I will then get the ka ready to swap in. I want it in for canby so crossing fingers. Now back to the update.. Last week I order some outer upper control arm bushings off of Rockauto and when I got them I was missing one so they sent me and set so on Wednesday I was able to get it done. That was when I found out how bad they really were. On the drive side they bushings were only half there :o So here are the oics 101211142338.jpg101211142350.jpg101211142344.jpg101211143024.jpg These are the passenger side, they werent bad. 101211143402.jpg This what the driver side looked like101211143712.jpg101211144840.jpg101211144847.jpg101211144854.jpg With doing this it fixed most of the chamber problem I had on the driver side so pretty happy for that. Next week I should be replacing the center link.