CAN/AM Production easy wiring boxes for EFI works for KA's SR's VG's CA's and more

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get it now, the diagrams were confusing me. I couldnt figure out why the diagram was still showing the 510 harness connected to the 3 relays and then to the engine harness then to the CAN/AM box. Now I see you simply connect power and ground(black w/white) from the 510 harness to the box and then plug the engine harness wires into their respected spots. I like this solution very much. I might still try my hand at making my own (Going to school taking electrical classes really helps).

• Like 1

[quote name='Mini-L320' date='29 January 2011 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1296371580' post='41958

this spring making my 210 SR20DET :cool: , deffinately will get one of these boxes soon when I get some extra dough.

And yes please can we get a bit more info and a picture of it installed all wired up.

I will have more links and pics as the weeks roll on. I'm going to be installing a few myself in the next few weeks.

• Like 1
Guest DatsuNoob

These boxes are amazing! Icehouse did the install in a matter of minutes. I'm very pleased with the quality of this product and the clean, clutter-free appearance in the cab. Worth every penny :thumbup:

These boxes are amazing! Icehouse did the install in a matter of minutes. I'm very pleased with the quality of this product and the clean, clutter-free appearance in the cab. Worth every penny :thumbup:

We need Pics!

• Like 1

For people wanting covers to wiring radio shack sells mountable boxes they label "Project Enclosures" typically used for pc and electronic stuff but would probably work for covering up crazy wiring messes. They have all kinds of shapes and sizes.

I'm hopeful that maybe this summer I'll start a ka swap and will definitely be ordering one of these if I get that accomplished. Great stuff!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.