CAN/AM Production easy wiring boxes for EFI works for KA's SR's VG's CA's and more

What's your point,should I be praising the resonsiveness of the seller or what? Like I said its been sense september so I'm just gonna forget about it and treat like its a product that's unavalable. I"ll live without it,my wiring is done and looks clean as fuck.I would have loved to suport a member making a product but don't need it anymore. I do however think its messed up to tease people with a product that they're not going to get,at least not any time soon. Those looking to purchase one don't hold your breath.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your point,should I be praising the resonsiveness of the seller or what? Like I said its been sense september so I'm just gonna forget about it and treat like its a product that's unavalable. I"ll live without it,my wiring is done and looks clean as fuck.I would have loved to suport a member making a product but don't need it anymore. I do however think its messed up to tease people with a product that they're not going to get,at least not any time soon. Those looking to purchase one don't hold your breath.

Rob and I built these boxes for fun. To prove that the idea works, and that it also simplifies and gives a clean installation for novelist wiring dudes. We never had a goal of every single person installing one in their car. In fact I've helped many people over the phone get their swap figured out without even using a CAN/AM box. I assemble the the boxes when I can and do the best at going back through my PM box and replying to the many possible customers. I'm sorry you've wanted one for so long and haven't gotten one. I don't mean to be a slow seller. I've never taken money and not shipped a box (once but that was due to owning an HP laptop, never again, that thing is less reliable that a German car!) We are not a store, we do not build them to get rich. He's in school and I've lost the motivation I once had for these lovable cars. I think it must have died with my brother. I am working on another batch not because so many people want them but because I made the agreement with Rob to have a certain amount of circuit boards made. Which is an expense we both embarked upon. I will soon have more done. I don't mean to slow anyone on their engine swaps. I myself enjoy a 40 year old carburetor on a daily basis and dream of replacing it with a smooth running EFI system. It all takes time and patience. If you don't have the time just use the charts that I've had posted since almost the first day of this sight. I remember back when I had to go to the public library and photo copy wiring diagrams there. Wow how the internet has progressed.

• Like 4

I'll happily wait for a can/am box, it isn't holding up my swap and I love supporting ratsun members. In the mean time if he decided he wasn't going to make them anymore I took a 240sx fuse/relay box and hacked it up so it would work for me using Icehouse's diagrams. I'll use it unless I can get my hands on a can/am, you should always have a plan A, plan B, and plan C. And unless somebody is a fulltime job making products for the board you can't get upset at time frames. When somebody does something on the side, it is exactly that; on the side.

Sorry, I'm really new to forums and such. I have no idea what PM is and how to do it. I would like to but one of these cause I am going to do a KA swap into my '77 620. Could someone help me please?

If you click the little envelope thingy below the user name of the person you would like to communicate with it will pop up a Private Message window that you can use to send the PM. Up at the top of the page next to your user name is a number which represents the number of PM's you have in your PM box. If you click it it will take you to your PM list. :)

Thanks for the instructions on PMing. Gonna pick up the '77 620 this Friday. I can't wait to get going on it. I may have to start a build thread. I know that getting one of these boxes will make the KA swap easier and cleaner.

+1 to jeff. whoever wired that dudes engine probably referenced off jeffs diagrams.

I wired it my self using factory relays and a fsm,sorry you couldn't do your own. Never seen more ass kissing going on anywhere before,its kinda sad.

Not at all,just kinda blown away at the brown nosing that goes on around here. You see as far as I'm concerned selling something as a buisness, side endevoir or any other assorment of words you choose to use to describe it has nothing at all to do with simply giving a person tring to purschase the product offered a simple resonse. I made comment on it a then here comes the calvery the defense. I understand a death in the family but the his computers down stuff,come on in this day and age most of use a carring one in our pockets. I first inquired about this in september so if you guys think you'd what that long for any thing with out even getting put on the waiting list your straight trippin. Try this,make a batch, post them tell they sell,post out of stock untill a new batch is built,REPEAT. Later

Not at all,just kinda blown away at the brown nosing that goes on around here. You see as far as I'm concerned selling something as a buisness, side endevoir or any other assorment of words you choose to use to describe it has nothing at all to do with simply giving a person tring to purschase the product offered a simple resonse. I made comment on it a then here comes the calvery the defense. I understand a death in the family but the his computers down stuff,come on in this day and age most of use a carring one in our pockets. I first inquired about this in september so if you guys think you'd what that long for any thing with out even getting put on the waiting list your straight trippin. Try this,make a batch, post them tell they sell,post out of stock untill a new batch is built,REPEAT. Later

Straight

Trippin

Tripping

Trippin dawg he trippin

K

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.