Skunk's 610

skunk

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the lights only turn off in the off position. on ACC and Start the lights are on.

So what does the light switch do?? I'm asking if you have the light switch ON and turn the motor OFF does the motor keep running? I know it sounds like a retarded question.

i need to find a downdraft carb for my car,

Since i bought the car the gas pedal has had some dead spots that sound like its going to kill the car. If i dont floor it in those spots the car dies. its a pain in the ass. Its just like my 73 620 was. Changed the carb and it ran great. I think the float was busted. I could just rebuild the stock one..... but i think i might try and find a weber.

I would just put the SUs on but i dont have a exhaust manifold for that set up, just the stupid l20b emissions intake/exhaust bolted together shit.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, fun day working on the datsun in the Fred Meyers parking lot, lol.

its really just the front passenger side thats locked up, but if im going to put new brake parts on one side. Im going to go ahead and do the other side at the same time.

yeah, fun day working on the datsun in the Fred Meyers parking lot, lol.

its really just the front passenger side thats locked up, but if im going to put new brake parts on one side. Im going to go ahead and do the other side at the same time.

And I told you that you can come use my garage and driveway anytime you need it dude.

And I told you that you can come use my garage and driveway anytime you need it dude.

yeah, and ill be taking you up on that some time. but i didnt want to drive it with the brakes all locked up seeing that i re-used the rotors.

and i went out and got two new 17mm sockets.

and i dont think ill need the stock 510 springs, go ahead and get rid of them.