Skunk's 610

skunk

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and thats great, i love that car. i cried reading your thread.

Do you have much left of her? other then the parts on your current 610

there is what is on the car (90%) i still have the hood, fenders, valance my parts stash before the wreck and i cut this out to fix the rust on the new car

DSC04581.jpg

looked like this when i was done

1221091628.jpg

sold it to troy ermish to use as patch panels looked like this when he was done

0203001528.jpg

parts and steel from shelly helped save 3 cars so her death was not in vain

• Like 1

parts and steel from shelly helped save 3 cars so her death was not in vain

Make that 4...

Parts from 'Ol Fred saved 14 610s, that has to be some kind of record...

hey i am a newbie in this forum and your car looks great. I recntly came in possession of a 160b and I am head over heels. I am also just trying to keep it running and stopping but have a little over heating problem to take care of.

By all means start a project thread (in the Projects section and include pictures) or inquire about the over heating in the General or here in the 610/710 section. This will assure that all comments are directed at your problem and keeps them neatly together for future reference.

Introduce yourself and include a history of your car if you have it, how and where you found it, what your plans for it are and any questions you have or come across. I find a project thread keeps you motivated and like a diary you can look back at your progress. Here's a how to post on line photos so we can all enjoy your Datsun.

Skunk did you check the points?

no i didnt, i checked the cap and all the plugs. but it was getting dark and had all ready been under the hood of my car for to long, my apartment is run by Nazis looking for any reason to boot you out and make you pay the lease braking fee. no auto work on property is one of there little rules.

im going to go push the car off the property and get to work in a hour or so.

no i didnt, i checked the cap and all the plugs. but it was getting dark and had all ready been under the hood of my car for to long, my apartment is run by Nazis looking for any reason to boot you out and make you pay the lease braking fee. no auto work on property is one of there little rules.

im going to go push the car off the property and get to work in a hour or so.

haha good way to break the system, why would they care if you fixed your car oro not?

haha good way to break the system, why would they care if you fixed your car oro not?

I dont know of a single apartment complex that lets you work on your car, they are afraid of people dragging in beat down pieces of shit and tearing them apart in the parking lot. It looks bad, and if you leak fluids its a hazard. you'll see once you move out into a place and have to sign an agreement :D

I dont know of a single apartment complex that lets you work on your car, they are afraid of people dragging in beat down pieces of shit and tearing them apart in the parking lot. It looks bad, and if you leak fluids its a hazard. you'll see once you move out into a place and have to sign an agreement :D

oh i guess that makes sence :hmm: