Ratsun Calendar Results!

Skib

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry been having a copyright issue with a photo and trying to get it straightened out. kind of hard since i don't have internet at home. yes paypal will be the pefered way and still waiting on a definate price since i had to go through a different company to print them.

Not so, how many of us actually change to the next month until 3 months after it's passed and we remember? Hell, I still have June of last year showing on the grassroots motorsports calendar! :)

Sorry about the copyright issue guys. Didn't realize it would be so much of a hassle. My photographer sent an email to JChimpo, we should be good after this I think. They're apparently sticklers, probably because they don't want to get sued for copyright infringement. Should have just left it off there, but too late now since they've already seen the photo. (We asked)

January is going to get dicked.

Haha ur January.

HRH urs only the only 1 with copy right and as of right now I have 2 and both photographes are being very cooperative it's just a lack of proper Internet on my end that's screwing the pooch but I am working on it