Thinking About Sellin The Mama

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're talking under a thousand dollars then store or give to a friend to,.... wait you moved to Texas. Know anyone who can store it for you till things change for the better? $1K won't get you far.

A Datsun will get you through times of no money better than no money will get you through times of no Datsun. :)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

A Datsun will get you through times of no money better than no money will get you through times of no Datsun. :)

They do to :cool:

Dont sell it..

its a nice one you will Regret it

Run new harness?

Have you even made a attemp to find the short?

Get test light.

remove the neg side battery cable from battery. mow place test light on battery post and the where the cable end is. Light will be on if a short.

1)remove the + side alternator wire. If light still ON it isnst the alternator.

2)disconnecct the ext volt reg. does light go out. If not then thats ok.

3) was this 510 convert to a later internal volt reg alternaot and the choke relay still connected. remove that and see if light is out.

4 Remove the fuses one at a time till the light goes out. when light goes out thats the circut that is shorted to ground.

a common prople people hook up to the common on the fuse block. this will be the cig lighter door buzzer circut. soemtime people hook up tachs or other stuff to it and its powered all the time.

dont be lazy you can do it.

if our always broke$$$ then sell it and never get another 510.

• 2 months later...

If we're talking under a thousand dollars then store or give to a friend to,.... wait you moved to Texas. Know anyone who can store it for you till things change for the better? $1K won't get you far.

Don't make me :bye:

I'll look for it! If I get enough for this I'll get that and hang on to it and use the rest for my problamos.

The sunroof works and is leak free, it's from a 97 Accord I just never got to wiring it in.

I found out it's actually the Accord interior, the headliner needs a little work to fit right I was debating keeping it or getting cloth.

The seats fit well and are sitting in the back seat well.

It's in South Austin.