Watch out for guys like this.

HRH

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy's a patsy. The feds had been undercover, coaxing him into being a 'freedom fighter' or whatever they want to call it, for months.

They actually made and gave him the fake bomb. Homeland Security just needed something to remind everyone that we are still fighting their "War of Terror". Bring on another Patriot Act! "Sure, yaal can tap my phones, spy on me with satellites, keep track of every book I read and purchase I make, violate my property and privacy, jus' so long as yall's still killin' Haji's!"

Turns out that most people have realized that the US are the most effective terrorists on this planet.

• Like 1

That guy's a patsy. The feds had been undercover, coaxing him into being a 'freedom fighter' or whatever they want to call it, for months.

They actually made and gave him the fake bomb. Homeland Security just needed something to remind everyone that we are still fighting their "War of Terror". Bring on another Patriot Act! "Sure, yaal can tap my phones, spy on me with satellites, keep track of every book I read and purchase I make, violate my property and privacy, jus' so long as yall's still killin' Haji's!"

Turns out that most people have realized that the US are the most effective terrorists on this planet.

its true, thus why I arm myself and dont just sit back and let ol uncle sam "protect" me out of fear mongering.

Ill protect my own shit thanks.

A good law abiding citizen (Muslim, Christian, Jewish whatever...) would have stayed clear. If someone put a gun in your hand you can choose to drop it too. This is a case of a pissed of youth or teenager. Being mad at your parents makes this a good excuse?? Sorry, since time began what teenager isn't pissed off at his parents?

I agree this is a great way to ratchet up the fear and funds. Ever wonder why the US is hated so much worldwide? It's not all undeserved I'm afraid.

Exactly why I'll never buy a new car with Onstar, satellite radio, or anything else. The phone is bad enough, at least mine's old enough all they can do is triagulate on the signal, not actually track it. And I can turn it off too, that makes it untrackable.

I don't think that guy's a patsy though. Someone who goes through all that trouble and goes through with parking the van near a crowd of people...he would have done it anyway, and if not, he probably would have bought a cheap pistol and shot up some place since he couldn't enact the master plan of blowing someone up.

I say give him the chair, game over.

he was planning on moving to pakistan to wage jihad, he was trying to be put in contact with a known terrorist, the fbi intercepted and took the place of said person, I don't see how hes a patsy. why you would sublet you bomb making is beyond me.

good thing for me he's a hack though.... I was standing about 1/2 block from where the van was parked at the time of attempted denotation

two people i know where at that lighting ceremony..... im glad they had secret agents working with him... i heard they even tested a bomb with the mohamud guy. kind of reassures you that someone is paying attention to the durkas... you have to remember that just because portland is filled with a bunch of bike riding new aged hippy's, we are not safe from terrorism, or dumb shitism.

they can tap my phone, watch me drive or walk places from a satellite. i have nothing to hide that they care about, just as long as they keep catching anyone that wants to blow people up in this country.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS PISSES ME OFF!!!! OK SO WE CATCH THE SON OF A BITCH AND HE SWEARS TO AN AFFIDAVIT SAYING HE WISHED ALL OF THE PEOPLE AT THE CEREMONY WERE DEAD, AND NOW WE HAVE TO PAY TO PUT HIM IN PRISON??? THATS BULL SHIT, LINE THE STUPID SON OF A BITCH FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT UP AGAINST A WALL AND BLOW HIS GOD DAMN BRAINS OUT!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY!?!?!?!?!????? "OH IM SORRY MOHAMMED, YOU DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE AND PLANNED A MASS SLAUGHTER OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN, SO WE ARE GONNA FEED YOU, BATHE YOU, AND KEEP YOU WARM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, AND THE BEST PART IS, ALL OF THE PEOPLE YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT" FUCK OBAMA, FUCK THE FBI, FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, ON MY WIFES LIFE, I SWEAR TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE, THE FIRST RATSUN MEMBER TO GO KILL THIS MOTHER FUCKER, GETS MY DATSUN FOR FREE, GETS ALL OF MY DATSUN SHIT, AND ILL EVEN THROW IN 2 VERY NICE DIRTBIKES!!!