Why I don't go to local meets

Yeah, I totally forgot to post this until NismoDR jogged my memory. This was a meet down here in Georgia a week or so ago. Watch and see what happens. Glad I didn't go out in MY car. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3glPJFqSukg&feature=player_embedded

Reps if you guess what it was that he hit (Not JUST the subaru). I'll post before pics of the vehicle if it's guess properly.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A minute or so of video and no throw down? Dang. Stuff like that is why I got out of the car scene in that context,an open meet in a lot or something, so many dumbasses showing off and being stupid. I was cruising apple blossom in wenatchee a few years ago and someone bumped the back of my 521 (the one in my avatar) and i got out to look at it and everyone thought i was gonna throw down, like 2 seconds after i stepped out......

That was a hard hard fail.

i dont know if i missed it in the video, but wheres the guy that was driving the truck? did he just stay in the truck?

fuuuuuu , if that was my truck hed have hit, i would have been yanking that dumb fuck out of the tuck and smashin his head against the curb.

this is like the millionth video ive seen like this too...

any of the S.I.D.E guys try pullin this kind of shit, ILL beat the shit out of ya..

How the hell did he not get dragged outta the truck and beaten? Why's everyone just standing around? I don't know how things are in GA, but that shit wouldn't fly in AZ.

Hit my classic and you'd better be carrying (and a good shot).

:angry: