Remember Meeeee????

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15x7 rewinds. 0 offset with 195 50's

gonna go crank the coilovers down tomorrow, just to see how she looks. ill put a pic on here and my build thread..... :devil:

haha pics or it didnt happen=] 195/45s will tuck with no problem in the back, i didnt have to tub mine and its the same diameter.. well close lol

I like cars slammed for looks and lower but practical for handling. If it's a DD with an L, I say slam and tuck. If you have a sr or vg or ka and you want to autox or do track days, at least make your ride height adjustable. But what ever you choose is fine by me :) just keep the pics coming. You Washington guys got some sick dimes. You need to get Ray's, the wagon of doom, the other real ratty one, the one with TE37s and yours and others in a shoot.

dang man cool car, 500 is a great deal! but sadly enough all i heard in your post was swapped a motor blew it up, blew the next one, then got an engine, blew it too, oh yeah and guess what i just blew my engine! damn man keep your foot off the pedal, with a car so low you need to cruise!!!

dang man cool car, 500 is a great deal! but sadly enough all i heard in your post was swapped a motor blew it up, blew the next one, then got an engine, blew it too, oh yeah and guess what i just blew my engine! damn man keep your foot off the pedal, with a car so low you need to cruise!!!

first off u gotta drive it like u stole it :)

And I didn't blow Those motors cause I drive them hard, I just happen to have horrible luck and buy janky motors.

And I don't auto x it. Main reason I swapped to ka is for fuel injection. I hate l motors unless they are fi or turbod or both.

Still have one in my z if that counts... for now lol

And I'm sure there will be a pic of me ray and bin one day, but pretty sure steve, the bamboo 4 door with the te's, moved away so no pics with him. I'm not really into photo shoots with other cars tho.

Skid plate is all it needs to stop the oil pan blown motor thing. Loving the so-low-look! My wagon's front x-member is 3 finger widths from the ground. I don

t go any lower because of the same problems you were talkin bout. I remember going over a huge unmarked speed bump in Cali. one time that launched me off of all 4 and slammed back to the ground hitting the x-member with a thud that made me hit my head on the roof of the car and thought I broke the front end off of my car! Not a problem, kept driving after a quick check! Low is the way to go! Just look out for unmarked speed bumps!

Skid plate is all it needs to stop the oil pan blown motor thing. Loving the so-low-look! My wagon's front x-member is 3 finger widths from the ground. I don

t go any lower because of the same problems you were talkin bout. I remember going over a huge unmarked speed bump in Cali. one time that launched me off of all 4 and slammed back to the ground hitting the x-member with a thud that made me hit my head on the roof of the car and thought I broke the front end off of my car! Not a problem, kept driving after a quick check! Low is the way to go! Just look out for unmarked speed bumps!

dude that sucks!! but like i said before, my oil pan is a rear sump oil pan and a get distance higher than the cross member, so its damn near impossible to hit it now. plus it has a skid plate too lol

15x7 rewinds. 0 offset with 195 50's

gonna go crank the coilovers down tomorrow, just to see how she looks. ill put a pic on here and my build thread..... :devil:

those will tuck if you leave the camber in the rear

dude that sucks!! but like i said before, my oil pan is a rear sump oil pan and a get distance higher than the cross member, so its damn near impossible to hit it now. plus it has a skid plate too lol

good thing you got a skid plate i scraped the oil pan on my l18 in my 4 door :o

Wow!!! That Datty is slammin... Hey have you thought about customizing it into an air bag system?? I saw an orange goon on some forum on airbags. You should look into this and hook up with a good metal fab to do it right once and avoid costly repairs down the road or tow headaches!!

I love da stance tough!!!

Wow!!! That Datty is slammin... Hey have you thought about customizing it into an air bag system?? I saw an orange goon on some forum on airbags. You should look into this and hook up with a good metal fab to do it right once and avoid costly repairs down the road or tow headaches!!

I love da stance tough!!!

ive yet to see a bagged sedan, no matter how much i search. im still not really sure how i feel about bags tho. and they're prettttty costly

Bags are for bitches is what I always say...that might get some of the minitruck guys mad at me though.

I totally dig your car. There is just something about a really low car that looks so right in my mind. What type of mods have you done to the rear suspension? With my car I had to clearance some of the body because the trailing arms were bottoming out on it. Have you had any trouble with u-joints? I bet with the car that low the half shaft angles must be a bit out of whack.

Post more pictures...it makes me want to lower my car more! :D

Just checked out dpr and they have so pretty cool stuff that ill have to order. And at duke, trailing arms still aren't close to hitting for some reason.. maybe cause I'm running 13's? And the u joints taking a beating.. welded diff and crazy angles make it vibrate like crazy.. time for cv conversion!! And phil what do u mean put the tie rods up side down? Didn't know u could do that lol

• 1 month later...