Remember Meeeee????

this kid i know has a 510 with a slotted rear cross member and he blames his rear tire wobble on it.

I doubt that slotting the cross member would have any thing to do with tire wobble. It you can see it wobbling going down the road he should investagate what the problem is before some thing catastrophic happens.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most beautiful picture I have seen in my life.

You sir...

Idk what to say.

Haha thank you, means alot. i took it with my phone with no effects and this is how it came out. looks cool but my phone really sucks at taking normal photos.

on another note, im a fan of old Rat Rods and Choppers so i kinda stole there idea. i love the way suicide/jockey shifters look, and the weird random objects they make into shifters, so me and my buddy made our own outlook on one. example of suicide/jockey shifter (not sure which one is correct term)Chopper_with_jockey_shifter.jpg

and my shifter (think its an old 50 cal bullet)

IMG_20110116_102125.jpg

its pretty big and not to practical... but it was for shits and giggles lol

you tagged for a reckless? thats bullshit! i throw mine around the mall parking lot all the time and the worst i got was a security guard telling me if i didnt leave he would call the police. needless to say i gtfo... slideways. welded dif looks mad fun. i can only lay down one tire track ha looks like a motorcycle tried drifting :P

wow that ticket should get thrown out since it was on private property...

you said it was behind a store or something? looks like it...

if the store aint pressing charges, then you shouldnt be havin that ticket on your record...

id look into that a little more before you get that shit pinned on ya...

my lawyer said the best we can do is have me take a class, have it dropped to neglegent driving, and id pay a fine. since the parking lot is connected to the road, they say its public roadway. doesnt make sense to me.. cause if my house has a drive way, than its probably leading to the street. and no ones telling me that i cant do donuts in my driveway.

• 5 weeks later...

reckless driving. hopefully will be dropped to a traffic violation

Why do cops hafta be so ghey. Honestly, I'm pretty sure you could get arrested for anything in this country at any given minute. Your 510 is beyond sickter-von-sickter-burg. Would I wanna wheel that around where I live (Denver) hell to the no. But the stance is like some shizzatch you'd see in some car illustration, insane. As for "bags" omg, please NO. Those g'ed out whips need to stay in the circus with '71 Impala's,,, wanna talk about impractical! The only thing that gets me, is the camber on the rear, but that's kinda the nature. Totally awesome, it's just too bad the cops are mega turds.

Why do cops hafta be so ghey. Honestly, I'm pretty sure you could get arrested for anything in this country at any given minute. Your 510 is beyond sickter-von-sickter-burg. Would I wanna wheel that around where I live (Denver) hell to the no. But the stance is like some shizzatch you'd see in some car illustration, insane. As for "bags" omg, please NO. Those g'ed out whips need to stay in the circus with '71 Impala's,,, wanna talk about impractical! The only thing that gets me, is the camber on the rear, but that's kinda the nature. Totally awesome, it's just too bad the cops are mega turds.

i need to slot my crossmember to fix the camber. it kills my tires=\ thats stock camber tho!