WOW 510 ( Not Mine )

PtheDude

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who remembers this car being for sale for $10,000 for the last 6-7 years???........ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was in Hawaii ,,,,, then Seattle ,,,,, now??? ......... it's been on ebay, craigslist, BAT ..... all for $10,000 ..... after 7 years he finally lowered the price????

I remember this car when Bob Dehass owned it . a airforce guy I believe.

Now its Carlos or his son or carlos again.

Its been for sale for a long time. Maybe good he holds out on the price so no low income guys gets ahold of it But im not into the molded flares. If stocj body then yes I say I almost would get it myself. Interior look good and not overly pimped out, nice color and wheels. Just the molded body needs to go but that was the thing back then.

• Like 1

I actually went down and looked at this car,almost three years ago before I bought mine. Someone was right about the motor making the car. I dont even mind the molded body parts,they are tastefully done.But there are quite a few places on this car where you can see the bodywork through the paint? All that time and effort and skimp on some paint. My brother who is a damn good bodyman went with me to look at it. It was all we could do to keep from laughing in the guys face after checking out the cheezy paint job.

I got erectile dysfunction when I saw the Fram filter. Unable to respond to her.

Can anyone explain to me why people put molded fender flares or wide body kits and have wheels way inside the fender??

Don't care for the flairs but seriously don't like wide body/box flairs. Like the rims. "510" badges on front fenders and what looks like "NISSAN" on the back is a FAIL. Camaro? lights.... meh.