Wife in car accident

Wife was in a car accident this morning. An 88 year old man ran a light and t- boned her at the driver side. Good news is, she fine. bruised and beat up, but no major injuries. Our only family vehicle is totaled. I get pics later

Larry

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how the state can issue driver's licenses but can't take them away easily for just being old. Personally I think you should have to pass a driving test every 20 years, and in the car, not just a bs 20 question. My grandpa did a number on a few vehicles before he died, and there wasn't much we could do about it. We drove him as much as we could, but he was still independent and in his own house. I know how those old dogs think. They may have good ideas, but by the time they figure out what to do, wham! My grandpa used to stop in the middle of the road if he couldn't figure out which way to go. Literally stop. He did that with me in the car once and I about shit a brick. Now that he's passed, no more horror stories.

Glad your wife is okay. Also glad it wasn't a Datsun. Thinking about door bars pre-roll cage now. :huh:

Glad to hear everything's alright. Hope she recovers well. I'd make sure and get as much medical care/physical therapy as I could, taken care of, of course, by the old man's insurance. Don't let her get away with, "I feel fine". That shit causes issues further down the road. Believe me, I know.

On a side note.. what's the hell is that!?

p_002.jpg

Is that yours? You know what I'm talkin' about.. the blue one :fu: