Fuckin thieves

Skib

Iv been driving my buddys Mazda 6 to work the last 2 days so I could try and get it to pass DEQ so hes had my truck.

well I get a call at 4 when Im getting off (and hes heading to work) asking if Id stopped by to get some stuff out of the truck....

someone broke into the truck and nicked all my stereo shit and idk what else since I just got home...... but Im fucking pissed :angry:

just my luck that would happen a few hours before I was gonna get it back.

1281505883904.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Sorry to hear that dude. Karma's a bitch, they'll get theirs. How'd they get in? Really sucks. I was thinking about geting a MacGruber lunchbox pullout deck or something so janky they'd open my door, laugh, then close it and leave :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

Everyone and their gramma has a 1911. Local gun shop quit carrying Glocks too cuz the Springfields are outperforming them on all fronts. You can score a nice shotty like mine for around 2 bills. Winchester Defender would be perfect though. This is what I have in my Mossberg 500 right now. Great shells, and trust me, they'll fock some shit up (almost excessive :lol:)

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/products/winchester-supreme-elite-pdx1-410-12-gauge/

dude that sucks. i had my truck broken into a couple months and the jerks got away with a snap on electric impact gun, a monogrammed coat from my work, radio, phone chargers, garage door opener and fingernail clippers. so i feel your pain man hope you get everything back