Pure Sex

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough looking car mate, please excuse my ignorance, but what are your rims, they look like something off a NASCAR? and is it the photo or have you a huge amount of toe out on the rear?

yea they are the nascar wheels, and it does seem so in the pictures that it has a huge amount of toe out, but i think its just the how the wheels stick out from the body lol

You have video of that thing running with the side pipe? I have a feeling it is WAY loud when you hit the go pedal.. Straight pipe or Muffler?

Also, is that your 242? Is it a true turbo car? I was a Brick guy for some time in the 90's, early 2000's and almost got another one before I got my first dime.. Still one of the best handling solid axle cars i ever had.. Anyone who wants to check out a well built Volvo should check out this guy in Portland OR.

http://www.ipdusa.com/blog-58

Sweet Dime..

Cheers

:thumbup:

You have video of that thing running with the side pipe? I have a feeling it is WAY loud when you hit the go pedal.. Straight pipe or Muffler?

Also, is that your 242? Is it a true turbo car? I was a Brick guy for some time in the 90's, early 2000's and almost got another one before I got my first dime.. Still one of the best handling solid axle cars i ever had.. Anyone who wants to check out a well built Volvo should check out this guy in Portland OR.

http://www.ipdusa.com/blog-58

Sweet Dime..

Cheers

:thumbup:

no i dont have any video of the sidepipe yet, its pretty quiet i do have a muffler, when my wastegate opens with the screamer its loud, but my fuel pump is louder than my exhaust haha

nah thats my friends 242, yes it is a true turbo pretty quick for a brick.