Pure Sex

thanks everyone, yea i was trying to go for the meanest looking 510 lol i think my exhaust just puts the finish touch on it :cool:

Lovin the side exit. True sleeper right there. :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know why the back wheel looks weird.....

It needs MOAR LOWER

its just the angle of the photos, but i wouldnt be suprised if it does need an alignment all around.

and no it does not need moar lower, my ground clearence is like 2.5" as it is.......

Your exaust is already really close to the ground... ... ... but if that was moved.... . you could probably tuck those tires... (might need slightly smaller tires.........

I think you can get 215/50/13 tires.........and maybe a 205/50/13 (probably rare)

Depending on how low you want to go.......... eventually you will need mini-tubs in the rear:

Think it will tuck?:.......... I have stock rear camber

5108541.JPG

299215.JPG

That is the lowest a 510 can go....... trailing arms were hitting the body,,, body was trimmed and notched,,,, , now the tires hit the center seam on the inner wheel well.......... No mini-tub can fix that......... Not to mention it would need to be 3-4 inches higher before the U-joints will function..... (the tires don't rub through the full suspension travel)

bull shit.. my 510 is way lower than that. what u mean to say is thats as low as YOUR 510 will go ha

if ur not going lower than whats the point of trashing tires with camber?..

it will keep the flare from digging into the tire and trashing the tire, or camber and be drivable trashing tires in time, that will probably be trashed anyway from autox and drifto, tires are only $50.. lol