Traded the 521 for a goon..

Well, the 521 is gone and an new goon sits in her spot in the garage. I offered a trade with a guy on Craigslist and we worked out a deal. Does anyone know anything about this car, who had it before, where? Its got dual SUs, dogleg 5 speed, L20b with a u67 head, power brakes and cool little 13in Enike meshies with centercaps. Its no hack job either, all the wiring is intact and the only oil leak is at the the oil sending unit.

The exchange:

(I'm the absurdly handsome one)

DSCN0343-1.jpg

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0341-1.jpg

DSCN0340.jpg

DSCN0339-1.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

I'll get some more, better pics of the whole car when I get back from Cali in a week.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a fair trade. I like both vehicles...plans ?

No plans really, it runs great! I even like the 13 inch wheels on it. They would look better though with some lower profile rubber. I do have a pair of Webbers that are just lying around......

what wheels were on the 521?

Chevy rally wheels from a 78 Blazer.

wanna trade for my kc 620.....sorry i just want a goon sooooo bad

Your KC is nice dude! Keep it!

• 3 months later...

Been slow working on the goon but starting to get there. I travel a lot for work, I think I have slept at my house about 30 nights this year.

Got the Rota 15x7 20mm offset mounted today with Kuhmo 175-55-15s. I'm happy with them so far. The front could go a little lower.

DSCN0366.jpg

DSCN0365.jpg

Slapped these pigs on. I tapped and plugged the water ports in the head. I bought a Lokar throttle cable and modified the stock pedal, it works better than I thought it would.

DSCN0367.jpg

Martin told me he put new wheels/tires on your wagen today when he came into the gas station....i was surprised to find out you were actually in town! How long are you down for? Chris wants those enkei 92s if you havent sold them yet....hahaha. The rotas look good....for rotas....you cant get the hoshinos back though..../\_/\. Get a hold of chris or i before you leave again though! Chris has friday saturday off...so call the house or something...i will be at work like mid day...