any cube love?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldogs are retarded. They wouldn't even be around if nature had it's way. They can't reproduce on their own because they crush the female while mating. Thus they have to have a human helper. Thus they shouldn't be bred at all. They can't breathe, they can't be out in the heat, they can't be out in the cold. What are they good for? Dumbass insecure dipshits who think they need a "macho" dog.

On to cubes. Nissan died in 1998 when Renault took controlling interest. Didn't you get the memo? Fuck the cube, FUCK Renault, Fuck the Versa/Sentra, the Skyline's cool, and fuck the new ugly heavy Maxima, I'm out!

I like the Cube! i saw them at the auto show,waalked away from the 370z display to check it out,and i really like the z so that says alot. i had a first gen. xtrerra and liked everything about it except for the poor gas mileage,and the automatic(i wanted to shift,and drive more assertively!) the Cube seems to have most of the things i liked(except 4wd) in a smaller better gas mileage getting package. i haven't had a chance to drive one yet. i hope it"s kinda quick and handles good!

I bet the cube handles just as well as it looks. That is to say not well. A completely useless vehicle. Can it tow much if at all? No. Can it take corners like a racecar? No, it's too heavy and poorly proportioned. Can it haul gravel? No. So it can't function as a truck. What can it do? Oh, it can ferry morons back and forth while providing all the coolness of a front wheel drive Dodge Neon non SRT4. And it can do it with crappy blindspots and massive weight.

I swear it's like the late 70's and early 80s again, except this time it's not just American auto manufacturers making crap, it's the Japanese too. Where's the 6000SUX? I know it's coming sooner or later. :angry:

Bulldogs are retarded. They wouldn't even be around if nature had it's way. They can't reproduce on their own because they crush the female while mating. Thus they have to have a human helper. Thus they shouldn't be bred at all. They can't breathe, they can't be out in the heat, they can't be out in the cold. What are they good for? Dumbass insecure dipshits who think they need a "macho" dog.

On to cubes. Nissan died in 1998 when Renault took controlling interest. Didn't you get the memo? Fuck the cube, FUCK Renault, Fuck the Versa/Sentra, the Skyline's cool, and fuck the new ugly heavy Maxima, I'm out!

Sounds like you need a lesson in bulldogs!

chum.jpg