any cube love?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love 'em, the prob is most import dealerships were not built with vehicles of that size in mind. If one was on my rack, and one was on the rack across from me, their bumpers would be touching. When I put one on the alignment rack, the rear wheels are hanging off the edge back onto the ramps.

Not unless the body is made from rubber...there's no upper joint/seam

ya i know.... those trucks are all painted and everything so they are finished building them... maybe they are tie downs....lol.... your guess is as good as mine.

I love 'em, the prob is most import dealerships were not built with vehicles of that size in mind. If one was on my rack, and one was on the rack across from me, their bumpers would be touching. When I put one on the alignment rack, the rear wheels are hanging off the edge back onto the ramps.

:blink: :blink: :blink: ............. that's no good ! what they thought they were servicing go karts :rolleyes: ?

The store skib and I work at was built as an Acura dealership orignally, so yeah.

The first Nissan store I worked at

(Beaverton) was an old VW store. Even smaller

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkk , VW's huh that really was a go-kart store :D

Tell Skib not to hit too much shit in his favorite SUV , you know , The armada that he's always going on about ! :P ;)

The cube is great, but i prefer the last model in japan, it looked so bad ass. I love how scion tryes to say they are original with theirs, when in reality the cube has been out for way longer than the scion in japan. We were going to get one, but were going to get a leaf when it comes out.