any cube love?

Its a fucking Versa! woo hoo a 1.8 and a cvt tranny - but hey you can mood lighting (gay) and a shag dash mat!

no cvt here i want that 6 speed :D the lighting is kinda gay but that dash mat, that is straight sex im going to put one in all my datsuns...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my cube. I've got a 2009 steel grey. I always thought they were ugly in pictures, but fell in love with them when I saw them in person.

The 1st and last picture are the newest ones. The middle single headlight ones are the last gen. Hopefully I can start spending money on mine, I'm thinking work leadsled wheels, bag it, and rag top.

36397_1457671677652_1109180266_1367461_491596_n.jpg

I love my cube. I've got a 2009 steel grey. I always thought they were ugly in pictures, but fell in love with them when I saw them in person.

The 1st and last picture are the newest ones. The middle single headlight ones are the last gen. Hopefully I can start spending money on mine, I'm thinking work leadsled wheels, bag it, and rag top.

36397_1457671677652_1109180266_1367461_491596_n.jpg

I do like that color / picture better now than the original ones at the beginning of the thread :D

my favorite car is the gtr! and it beat a 130,000 dollar porsche on battle of the super cars!!!!! the cubes seem like the offsring of a nissan and one of those toaster ovens that scion makes but my dad did beat a gtr on the freeway on his hayabusa but its a bike and a drag bike at that :cool: but i would rock a cube fasho!!!

its like parking a fucking aircraft carrier :rolleyes:

Silly Skib , count 1-2-3 then whoever is behind the armada gets the shit end of the stick :lol: ( This is how I was taught to drive our bigger rigs at my work.... no joke :unsure: :blink: but have never been in an accident :D )

you know that 6 speed is wrong wheel drive right?

A rogue at least has a 2.5 and is awd, or wait for the juke

turbo, 6 speed, and awd

a 1.8 is more datsun like... and i hate to say but the juke is the #1 ugliest nissan of all time.

I do like that color / picture better now than the original ones at the beginning of the thread :D

I still need to get better pictures of them together in the day time. But it's funny that the cube is suppose to be a small car for todays standards and it dwarfs the dime lol.

They are honestly fun to drive, my friend use to sell Nissans, his normal cars is a Evo 8 that he is taking to SCCA Nationals, a MKIVsupra and an R33 skyline putting down over 1100 horse and is one of (if not the fastest) skyline in the country. And he LOVES driving cubes, they are a fun car to drive.

Here is his supra and skyline together 2330 horspower to the ground in one picture.

n1098141079_30200550_8902.jpg

I still need to get better pictures of them together in the day time. But it's funny that the cube is suppose to be a small car for todays standards and it dwarfs the dime lol.

They are honestly fun to drive, my friend use to sell Nissans, his normal cars is a Evo 8 that he is taking to SCCA Nationals, a MKIVsupra and an R33 skyline putting down over 1100 horse and is one of (if not the fastest) skyline in the country. And he LOVES driving cubes, they are a fun car to drive.

Here is his supra and skyline together 2330 horspower to the ground in one picture.

n1098141079_30200550_8902.jpg

:blink: ..... WOW !!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah that's nothin, my L28 240z must be breaking like 160-165hp or so :rofl:

Supra + Skyline = shwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

SaintHomerTheVampirejpg-11-1.jpg