any cube love?

does anybody else like the nissan cube?

im really thinking about making paayments on one... for sure my favorite newish car.... not the next 620 or 510 but man i think they are pretty :D the best part is the little shag dash carpet :D

all we ever talk about is our old datsuns....

what newish cars do you dudes like?

cube001.jpg

3578636721_732aeacaca.jpg

cube23.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cube kind of makes me vomit. As for new cars...umm, I'll take an Aston Martin Vantage, or a ZR1 Corvette.

+10 , I can't stand emmmmm :no: , we went from square cars in the beginning and now to square fugly cars as a trend :sick:

They make me want to :poop: :poop: :poop:

Out of the 2010 Mustang , Challenger , and Camaro. The Camaro is definetly my favorite ( Yellow w/black stripes Transformers Edition :cool: ), but yeah a corvette will be a hell of a lot of fun ! lol ( I have only been in 2 , felt like I was going to die the body was flexing sooooooo much , and shaking like a go cart :unsure: ) :lol: I am not a fan of chevy either ! lol

As far as trucks go , I like the Dodge Cummins Diesel , too bad will never be able to afford so will settle for a used Tundra ! lol

whats with the second one down, the with one? it looks way differnt then the others.

me myself thing the cube is :poop: .but that with one dosnt look as bad.

cubes have been in japan since the 90's they just barely started selling them here. theres other body styles over there.

the cube is family tho...... it all started from the cars we know and love..... ALL other new nissans can suck my left nut.... rogue, versa, maxima, merano, yuck yuck yuck

It's cool if it's your thing , just not mine ! :lol: ;) ....... So you have to love family , but I don't have to like emmmmmm :P

It kind of reminds me of a bloated or pregnant 510 ( if you wen't up with the body )

It's cool if it's your thing , just not mine ! :lol: ;) ....... So you have to love family , but I don't have to like emmmmmm :P

i know. just figured you could post what you like. Cubes my thing.... I want to know what everyone elses things are.

Not pretty or attractive somewhat like a mail truck. All those rounded corners it looks like a Delivery Truck Barby's action toy. Does it come in pink? Depends on what you want it to do... is it functional? for you that is? Does it do what you need it for? Or does it have to look nice too?

Its a fucking Versa! woo hoo a 1.8 and a cvt tranny - but hey you can 20 color mood lighting (gay) and a shag dash mat!

http://www.nissanusa.com/cube/individual-options.html

Alot of newer Nissan's I dislike at first, then they grow on me, the Cube is not one of them, and I was a cube fan - the older ones were kinda cool. Nissan missed the boat, they waited for every other manufacturer to release a box then dropped that. I like symmetry in a car not:

2009-nissan-cube_13_.jpg

ill take one in red :D 2011_Nissan_GT-R_01.jpg

I was riding shotgun with my brother when he tried to race a black one in his L24 240z , He got wasted by a few car lengths up to 70 :rofl: :thumbup: ( They guy was chuckling at the next light telling us not to feel bad , My brother told him it was a honor to lose to that car B) ) much respect :ninja:

That thing sounds , looks , and probably drives just like butta ! ( Black on Black ! )