my 260z Limo

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*that burn out would have sent me 2 hell if i would have done that in front of church :lol: but i would have been worth it :devil:

* mistress ref 2 my Z . . .she cant stand that i putso much time in the garage.But now that the wedding is over with.time for the new wheels!! :hyper:

Nice looking! Congrats. How does your new wife get along with your old mistress?

*that burn out would have sent me 2 hell if i would have done that in front of church :lol: but i would have been worth it :devil:

* mistress ref 2 my Z . . .she cant stand that i putso much time in the garage.But now that the wedding is over with.time for the new wheels!! :hyper:

I tell Mrs. datzen "I don't drink, I don't gamble and I don't whore around on you. Can I go work on my 710?

She says:................ " Fine then!! " (can't argue with that logic. :lol:)

stockphotopro_3176361NBF_stock_photo_of_.jpgB7NP3N.jpg

Congrats!! And seriously you wouldn't go to hell for burning out in front of a church. God wants us to burnout when we can. Its like god created man, man created datsuns with enough power to smoke tires and tires for that fact, so like burning your tires is like a gift from god! (ok so i kinda stole from clerks 2 there)

Looking good, I wish my wife would look that happy in my datsun :(

Bill

She really isn't into Datsun's. She more puts up with them. She is a chevy girl but I make her drive dodges as punishment for not getting into Datsuns LOL. She isnt that bad she just likes american stuff?? for some reason.

http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/ Noone can so no to a v6 roadster or even v8

Congratz but I wanted to see a Z limo :P

THNX everyone !! now im regretting not doing that burnout :( but the wife would have killed me for that.lol

I tell Mrs. datzen "I don't drink, I don't gamble and I don't whore around on you. Can I go work on my 710?

She says:................ " Fine then!! " (can't argue with that logic. :lol:)

**i gata use that one on her!! THNX datzenmike