A little reorganizing

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is an interesting change i personally think the projects should stay in project datto if there all moved into the sub category whats the point in having project datto? besides if they stay the way they are people get a taste of other dattos besides there own and when they want to talk something specific they can go to the sub-forums

Maybe the 610/710 could be broken down into a sub-set with 610 and 710 sections? Standards and automatics, 4dr and 2dr, sedan, goon. Oh and L18 and L20B powered. How many that???? :lol:

Well, not the way you describe, but at the very least, lets break it up into categories that resemble the worldwide designations for these cars:

610/810 (Bluebird)

710/HL510/A10 (Violet)

That should eliminate some confusion. Or add to it... :huh:

All we need is one 610/710 category....

We don't need 2 seperate sub-forums .......... all 8 of us can share..... right?..... :unsure:

Sorry D21, 200sx, 810, 910, HL510, 1000, Laurel, Prince, Gloria, and Skyline owners........... there might be 5 owners here, and maybe 2 if you don't count the D21s

All we need is one 610/710 category....

We don't need 2 seperate sub-forums .......... all 8 of us can share..... right?..... :unsure:

Sorry D21, 200sx, 810, 910, HL510, 1000, Laurel, Prince, Gloria, and Skyline owners........... there might be 5 owners here, and maybe 2 if you don't count the D21s

The 610 and 710 are (aside from that rear suspension thing...) the same vehicle. And even then, the worldwide market had IRS 710s/Violets, so I can agree on something like that. I am willing to share. Count me in.

I just want to put my $.02 in and say that this is an interesting change and will take some time to get used. I would also like to point out that I think the projects should stay projects just because it is fun to see what everyone is working on without hitting the "other" sections. Like I never knew I liked 610s :)

Maybe the 610/710 could be broken down into a sub-set with 610 and 710 sections? Standards and automatics, 4dr and 2dr, sedan, goon. Oh and L18 and L20B powered. How many that???? :lol:

Just kidding. I like the new sub sets.

this is an interesting change i personally think the projects should stay in project datto if there all moved into the sub category whats the point in having project datto? besides if they stay the way they are people get a taste of other dattos besides there own and when they want to talk something specific they can go to the sub-forums

I just want to put my $.02 in and say that this is an interesting change and will take some time to get used. I would also like to point out that I think the projects should stay projects just because it is fun to see what everyone is working on without hitting the "other" sections. Like I never knew I liked 610s :)

Agreed. Just don't wander into the wrong hood. :lol: