A little reorganizing

I changed the organization around a bit. I personally prefer fairly flat forums, but this should help with organization and searching. Also, since we've had requests for a couple new forums lately, I guess it kind of makes sense to do a little tighter grouping.

Let me know what you think.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good, the Z section doesent need the 240 260 280 sub forums tho, there 90% the same with the same drivetrain from 70-83

Do you think it would be better to remove the Z sub forums and just move the Z forum to the cars section?

no love for the 610 or 710 in the car section.... :(

just sayin...

There certainly could be. :)

Guest DatsuNoob

I like how the truck section is subdivided by model, however I wasnt able to get anything when I clicked the 620 link. It said info not available etc, got an error screen :(

Very nice change. Looks like all will benefit. To populate the new sub folders you will

need to contact an administrator and let them know which of your threads you would like

moved and where to move it to. Let them know title and location to make it easier for

them to help us.

Thanks Thomas

Oh jeez, now I see this thread. I already posted in the 620 section. To recap, I'm not sure sub forums are neccesary. And if we do keep them, there ought to be a section for 720 and D21s. They sold in Japan under the Datsun nameplate in '93! (Plus added knowledge from KA and VG powertrains in the trucks can carry over to 510 installation, etc. I don't know, I kinda of think it's fine the way it is, but then I'm not very organized.

Mike, is that a picture of you in your early days? ;)

So, I like the idea of splitting up the forums a little but the reason I ventured into the different models was because they were there WITH the 620s... now I feel like i have to go out of my way to look at the different vehicles.

So can we have our build threads transfered to the new sub forms or will that happen anyway? And I feel sorry for the poor bastard that will get that job. That will take some serious time. But I think a wipe of the classified section would be a good idea. I am sure there are more than a few ads that can get trashed.

So can we have our build threads transfered to the new sub forms or will that happen anyway? And I feel sorry for the poor bastard that will get that job. That will take some serious time. But I think a wipe of the classified section would be a good idea. I am sure there are more than a few ads that can get trashed.

........ I have a feeling Im about to get a whole bunch of PM's :mellow:

Well, if THAT'S true, we should brake down 720/D21 section by 4 cylinder 2x, 4 cylinder 4x, 6 cylinder 2x, 6 cylinder 4x, extended cab vs. regular cab, 3.70 gear ratio vs. 4.375 ratio. Ah, that's easy right? :blink:

I vote to start breaking down into Color and year subcategories.......a yellow 77 620.......oh wait it is a longbox, maybe I want to be seperate from the shortbox guys, but king cab guys could come in since they have the same wheelbase, but it would have to be yellow........hmmm decisions decisions..........

:P just kidding you guys do awesome!

Bill