FUCK YA 510!

OK I dont want to bore you guys with the details so......

I found a raced out 510..... doors all welded together, window nets, roll cage, striped, plexi glass... etc......

Well the guy that has it pulled the motor for someones 620

He was about to sell the suspension off of it and scrap it..... thats right...... SCRAP IT! :crying:

well I am giving him $200 (i already gave him about half)he is keeping his super bad ass roll cage and making me a little 4 point set up probably. I should have some pictures of it here in an hour or two for all you picture whores..... Im building me a very ratsun race car..... Im so excited I HAD to tell you guys :w00t:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now giving him $400 and i get the fuel cell and sweet ass $600 roll cage. All it will need is..... motor, rims and tires, gauges, race seat, steering wheel, and a passenger fender thats not totally smashed to shit like mine. its pretty much complete for a sweet ass race car. if you guys donate a part or two I will put your business on it somewhere..... Im so excited I have a 510 race car! Should It just be the official ratsun auto cross machine?