Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i paid 5-10 bux just to go in and park for the day in the fair grounds. pretty sure it was 5 bux. you can park across the street in the empty lot for free and just walk in.. much cooler to pay and park tho :cool:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Tunes installed in the white car (better at least,had a cassette :blink: deck)

1.5 gig music in the flash, for the drive should be enough :lol:

Well I know I registered for a vendor booth and the tent sites, but I just parked on the grass with everyone else in 09 and no one ever said anything. There was more than enough room. I dunno, I'll probably have my truck parked over by my booth because it will be the booth. Not sure. Do they provide folding tables for the vendor booths or do you have to bring your own?

What is corral parking and how much does it cost??? ........ . . $40 for car show...... and $15 a night camping "does not include corral parking"

camping does not include the $5 parking area, if you are a carshow entry it does, we also have added a peoples choice award that can be any car at the event!

Victory and I with abunch of other Datsun heads will be traveling through, Redbluff and Redding area around 8-9am Friday

Via State Hwy 20 to I-5? My mistake~ I keep thinking Penn is south of GV- not west! I'm by Clear Lake. Sounds like you're leaving Penn around 6-ish? What time you guys think you'll hit I-5? Or do you have another route envisioned?

Alrighty then! Found out the ceremony I was going to go to for my cousin's graduation (there's like 3 of them) is at 1 o clock on Sunday, not 4 o clock. So I'd have to leave like 11am to get down there. Figured I just might as well go to the 9am graduation ceremony on Monday then, that way I can leave around 4ish on Sunday after everything's probably died down anyway.

For all those too lazy to read the rules posted by DNW, or throughout this thread, here we go again!

Entry is free.

Parking on the lawn is $5-$10.

Camping overnight is $15 a night.

To enter your car into show is $40.

No alcohol.

No smoking.

No pets.

No charcoal BBQs.

No open flame.

.. and most certainly none of this!

Cannonball_lake_jump.gif

For all those too lazy to read the rules posted by DNW, or throughout this thread, here we go again!

Entry is free.

Parking on the lawn is $5-$10.

Camping overnight is $15 a night.

To enter your car into show is $40.

No alcohol.

No smoking.

No pets.

No charcoal BBQs.

No open flame.

.. and most certainly none of this!

Cannonball_lake_jump.gif

that is just wrong :D