Canby 2011

sick620

I have been registered, and looking forward to it. i think the name tags should be for everyone, so we all could remember eachother by name and not by car specifically.

I will be wearing a name tag... Maybe I can get some Ratsun ones made?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if my tent fits on the bed of my truck?:blink:

From what NW Datsun Dave told me, its cool to just sleep in your truck, but there needs to be a number for each camp site, (fire codes and shit) so one camp site could have say 25 people in it, and you can just sleep in the spot for your truck you already paid for, avoiding camp cost. (god damn i'm a cheap bastard)

From what NW Datsun Dave told me, its cool to just sleep in your truck, but there needs to be a number for each camp site, (fire codes and shit) so one camp site could have say 25 people in it, and you can just sleep in the spot for your truck you already paid for, avoiding camp cost. (god damn i'm a cheap bastard)

thats not exactly what i said! i said whether you sleep in your car or tent you need to pay for a campsite!!!!

Im registering on the 13th regardless if the 620 is in a state where i want it. she will be coming up. ;) Hella stoked. Being this is my first year in the datsun world it will be cool to match some faces to Screen names.

Now thats the way to own a Ratsun!

Well do to some personal health reasons I will NOT be able to attend this year I am so bummed out but my health is first and god willing there will always be next year :( please take tons of pictures for me! you guys enjoy yourself

Clayton

yeah i was planning on taking my van and sleeping in it, so do i need a camp spot or what?

Sounds like your campin dood. <_<

no or what!! if its your campsite you half to pay!

Yay! Camping!, or sleeping under bumpers (that's camping too), or whatevah (so's that). :lol:

Well do to some personal health reasons I will NOT be able to attend this year I am so bummed out but my health is first and god willing there will always be next year :( please take tons of pictures for me! you guys enjoy yourself

Clayton

Bummer dood, get better :)

Clayton

Thats no good!

Lots of pics is what I'll be doing. ;)

I got some "hello my name is" stickers. Find me and my truck and you can have one free... I think I got like 500. They wont say ratsun on them but you can decorate how you wish so bring a sharpie... I cant supply too many of those.

:lol:

Or could be very funny :lol:

Ha. i'm off limits. I have a foster parent class to be attending after saturday. If i show up with even faint marks of sharpie on my face it wont be good...

That's why I gotta be sure to be one of the few manning a sharpie.

Good..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Ha. i'm off limits. I have a foster parent class to be attending after saturday. If i show up with even faint marks of sharpie on my face it wont be good...

:sneaky: :rofl:

I would kinda like to meet everyone so before you can take a name tag thing, you have to introduce yourself by your ratsun handle and whatever name you want to go by. If you want to go by your ratsun handle, that is chill too.