1977 620 KingCab Deluxe

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I don't mean to be a pain in the a**, but how about some detail pics of the cable routing, and throttle body, as you know I have the same swap ahead, and need all the info form you " the guinea pig" that I can get.:D

Sorry, I don't mean to be a pain in the a**, but how about some detail pics of the cable routing, and throttle body, as you know I have the same swap ahead, and need all the info form you " the guinea pig" that I can get.biggrin.gif

Sequence runs from the firewall to the throttle. You can see the whole layout(S shape) of the cable it the engine bay pic. It looks like I can add a stock clamp at the back of the intake, gonna keep my eye out at pull a part. It's REAL nice having full throttle biggrin.gif

Picture028-2.jpg

Picture029-2.jpg

Picture030-1.jpg

Picture031-2.jpg

Picture026-3.jpg

Hope that helps

Drove it around town today. Brakes work better than stock even with the stock master. Gonna get a bigger one though for some more pedal feel.

Love driving it. Hauls so much more ass with the better throttle cable. Huge grin, non-stop. :D

• Like 1
2eDeYe' date='28 December 2010 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1293586217' post='399369']

Drove it around town today. Brakes work better than stock even with the stock master. Gonna get a bigger one though for some more pedal feel.

Love driving it. Hauls so much more ass with the better throttle cable. Huge grin, non-stop. :D

Let me know when you get all the bugs out, and I'll fly out just to take a ride. :w00t::rofl::rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty close, I pulled the spacers. I'm at -1 deg camber on one side and -.8 on the other. I think that's dur to one side being a tad bit lower than the other. That will be remedied when I pull it in to fix the towers.

Did you extend yours 2"?

Edit:

Beds are cool. Was about frame to axle. No rubbing havent rolled the lips either. cool.gif

Picture005-6.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Action shot tongue.gif

Picture004-3.jpg

• Like 1
2eDeYe' date='23 January 2011 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1295836063' post='415589']

Pretty close, I pulled the spacers. I'm at -1 deg camber on one side and -.8 on the other. I think that's dur to one side being a tad bit lower than the other. That will be remedied when I pull it in to fix the towers.

Did you extend yours 2"?

Edit:

Beds are cool. Was about frame to axle. No rubbing havent rolled the lips either. :cool:

Picture005-6.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Action shot :P

Picture004-3.jpg

The pics are cool, you can deliver the cabinets to my house! :rofl: :P

On my 76 they told me the frame was bent on one side, and they might have to straighten it to get it in spec, but it ended up just making it, so that is the main reason I never lowered it any more than 2 inches. :thumbup:

Could have been worse though. At least he noticed before totally caving it in. Just knock out the big portion and call it good. I wouldn't go through the insurance they are liable to total it!

What's the going rate for a perfect tail gate now days....... hundred bucks??? rolleyes.gif