• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put them turbines in and gimmie ur titans! Please :D

Sorry, they are going on my other truck :P

I have a spare KC light if you need one. I can post up some pics if needed.

That would be awesome. Thanks. How much to ship to 98271?

I have a spare KC light if you need one. I can post up some pics if needed.

Where were you when I was looking for one? I ended up using a stinkin' Toyota light!

Steve, Love the Honey bucket, and Black Sheep stickers! :D

I've been going through your build up and its freakin awesome. What kit did you use for your front brakes? I seen that you used 89 pathfinder rotors and calipers but what about the adapter bracket?

Here's the brackets I used. You might be able to contact him for a set.

Aluminum Disc Brake Brackets

Figured I'd put it here for othere people, I'll reply to your PM with the same link ;)

Steve, you have a PM.

Right back at ya :)

I just decided to go mirrorless lol. Illegal but I have a spare in my cab so if they pull me over im jst gonna say it fell off. Worst that will happen is a get a fix it ticket in which case I will throw it back on and get it cleared lol

Lookin good tuckin them titans. Not sure his I feel about the peep mirror. Kinda throws off the feel of the truck. But that's just my opinion lol

Steve, Great photo with the green grass and bail of straw, the only thing wrong with the peep mirror, is it's upside down, doesn't look right when the neck doesn't swoop down. I got tired of close calls with the blind spots, and bought one for each side, until I could find what I really wanted. I think the fit right in with the primered rat rod look that I have going on til it is ready to paint. :P

It's symmetrical I just have it adjusted up instead of down. It looked better that way when the truck wasn't lowered yet. I'd re adjust it but I'd rather get some correct mirrors for it. smile.gif

Safety tip - always check to see if the truck is in gear before taking it off the jackstands. sad.gif

IMG_9178.jpg

I already have a straight valance painted red and ready to install. Stupid error on my part, thankfully the damage was minimal.

Been thinking about an air dam, but I'm not sure I could get into the driveway then laugh.gif

I got the straight valance on for Canby, man that was a good time. I used stainless button heads, turned out pretty nice.

Picture007.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Always been a fan of this truck. Wanted to deck out the ka swap maybe ask for a ride ;) but completly spaced it. Now I have a spare l20 motor... thinking about building it up with some flat tops, port, and maybe a cam. Can't decide ifits more worth my time to just swap in a ka and roll that. Opinions?

The L is easy, quite a bit of downtime to get the KA swap right.

Mine still isn't really finished as I have to get the wiring done and the CPU inside the cab. I also still need to get Jeff to build a me crossover tube and get rid of the flex tube stuff. Getting our shedules to line up is always fun. :lol:

I want a ride too!

Just so everyone knows...

Redeye is one of those people that is even cooler in person than online, then there is his truck which is AWESOME, oh and his amazing girl with the great accent. This man has it all!

I want a ride too!

Just so everyone knows...

Redeye is one of those people that is even cooler in person than online, then there is his truck which is AWESOME, oh and his amazing girl with the great accent. This man has it all!

Don't leave us in suspense, what kind of accent? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...