F**K AUTOZONE

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What we need now is a picture of south park characters saying "they took our jobs!". Someone?

they_took_our_jobs_tshirt-d235648038281095886yhmi_325.jpg

Joe vs Jose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have two families:

"Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".

Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California.

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention...

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or

$31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has

$31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has

$31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose

Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities,

gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it now?

Support illegal aliens and you are part of the the problem!

• Like 2

how can jose get a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy and food stamps without a ssn??

I was born in mexico came here in 2007 when i was 17. I went to high school for a year (senior year).. learned how to speak english. might not be perfect but atleast i know wat my supervisor is telling me to do, not like my coworkers when they look at him with this expression on their face :blink: :confused: and I only make 25 cents more than them..... Im proud to be mexican and I love this country but i think we have a lil too many illegal aliens in the country. NOT JUST MEXICANS OR LATINOS BUT ALL THE OTHER FUCKERS TOO..... Oh yea and guys at autozone are fucking idiots they order the wrong gaskets for my ka24e.. TWICE!!!

how can jose get a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy and food stamps without a ssn??

I was born in mexico came here in 2007 when i was 17. I went to high school for a year (senior year).. learned how to speak english. might not be perfect but atleast i know wat my supervisor is telling me to do, not like my coworkers when they look at him with this expression on their face :blink: :confused: and I only make 25 cents more than them..... Im proud to be mexican and I love this country but i think we have a lil too many illegal aliens in the country. NOT JUST MEXICANS OR LATINOS BUT ALL THE OTHER FUCKERS TOO..... Oh yea and guys at autozone are fucking idiots they order the wrong gaskets for my ka24e.. TWICE!!!

true. at least you were willing to learn english, and are most likely legal in the eyes of the goverment (green card, full citizenship, whatnot). as for teh illegals, its true that there are others (chinese, african, whatnot) that are here but its the mexicans that I see most often. and as said, if you are legal and are willing to learn the common language, then your good in my book.

Im proud to be mexican and I love this country

:thumbup:

do you consider yourself mexican-american or american?

there are too many ____________-americans, and not enough that consider themselves americans. WTH did you come here for??!!?? <_<

become a part of the solution!

another anecdote: the reg guy at the counter is helping me, on the third try, he could still not locate the nissan/datsun vehicle. :rolleyes:

...the F ass-man steps in, finds it, gets it for me, i pay and leave. as the door closes i hear her call him useless. :rofl:

:thumbup:

do you consider yourself mexican-american or american? I am MEXICAN not latino, not american & not mexican american cause I wasent born here

there are too many _________-americans, and not enough that consider themselves americans. WTH did you come here for??!!?? I came here to have a better life

Another stupidzone story.. I went to buy the GMC hei module to instal the electronic dist. in my b210 and the idiot said it was a high performance part and couldnt sell it to me :blink: :angry: ... I called my cousin he gave me the part number. I went inside told him to look for it. when he gave me it, I took it out of the box and said This is the ''high performance part'' u couldnt sell me

I came here to have a better life

I took it out of the box and said This is the ''high performance part'' u couldnt sell me

thats my point (and not directed at you specificlly)

melt, this is a melting pot, add some (legal) flavor (mmm spicy!)

be an american, from wherever. you can always be proud of it!

HP parts are not legal for use on the street, remind the idiot next time that its not for the street! :fu:

they_took_our_jobs_tshirt-d235648038281095886yhmi_325.jpg

Joe vs Jose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have two families:

"Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".

Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California.

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention...

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or

$31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has

$31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has

$31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose

Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities,

gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it now?

Support illegal aliens and you are part of the the problem!

Really? Illegals getting food stamps and welfare and government subsidies? I fucking doubt it. Get that bullshit info out of here

Actually, illegal aliens receive quite a bit of money in the form of welfare and food stamps. According to the US Government Accountability Office (http://www.gao.gov/products/HEHS-98-30), in 1995 households headed by illegal immigrants were awarded about $1.1 BILLION in AFDC and Food Stamps benefits. The loop hole exists in that if they have a kid on US Soil, the kid is a US Citizen. And thus the parents of said kid can apply for (and receive) welfare regardless of immigration status.

Also you might want to note that those were figures from 1995. 14 years later, I'm sure the numbers are MUCH higher.

Sooooo... Yes. Yes you can! Don't be hating at my Mexican robbing skills! It sucks cus now mother and father are now both U.S. citizens and have to pay the GOV back this tax season.... Probably... We are currently trying to figure out a way not to! LOL!

My mother could of gotten welfare when I was younger. But Father used a H*T social and was making way to much money...

So yes... Illegals can easily make it big here if they plan it out. My father and mother did and they could retire RIGHT NOW if they want to...

anyways, back on topic. :rolleyes:

check this shit out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kefZFVUvITI

man what a quality piece of shit. lasted all of 2 and half days.

i went back down to the autozone to exchange it, and after waiting about 15 minutes they finally got around to lookin at it.

i get stuck with this hispanic lady that started lookin at it and asked whats "wrong with it? looks fine to me." i tell her that the shaft or pulley or whatever is is bent. she holds it up to eye level and trys to see the bentness and all thats wrong with it. i had to spin it while she was holding it to get her to see what was going on.

from there, she goes and takes it over to the tester machine to see if it still works. i sit ther and tell her, the damn thing has a bent shaft or pulley or whatever. it dont matter if it works or not, its fucking fucked up. then she gets all snippy and says that they have to test it to warranty it. total BS. so i wait there for about 15 minutes again for her to try and get the thing tested. they dont have the dongle to test a hitachi. by this time i was pissed and fucking went off. she tells me that i could come in tomorrow and speak to the manager if i wanted. i told her straight up, i have to fucking work at 8 in the morning. i dont have fucking time to come in and speak to a manager about a shitty part. get me another one.

they didnt have another one...

so now im waiting till friday for another one to be shipped in from bumphuck egypt. for now i tightened up the pully and slapped it back on. the shitty part about pulling the alt is that i have to pull the oil filter to get it out since i have the AC. so the way i see it, they also owe me a quart of oil now too.

poop... im exhausted...

i hate autozone...

Simple fix buy mine for 100$! Its on my car running and all that!!!!

Honestly how much did you pay for that piece of shit? Let me look it up... 50 with core and 70 with out? Fuck...

well I hope they replace that shit and good luck...

Better yet. Once you get the part ask for a refund somewhere else and upgrade the alternator to the saturn/gm one...

Wow they're spendy around your parts. I spent $33 on it and turned in an old extra alt I had. If I had the money id get the 50amp alt that napa has. But I just started this new job and don't get paid for a couple weeks. So ill see how this holds out till Friday. They said they were ordering me a new non-reman one. Hope it lasts more than 3 days.

Farmer this is when you start barking up the chain. The districts managers number should be posted on one of the front doors. Call him. He'll call the manager and everything should work out in you're favor. Also you can email someone in memphis. Try looking on their website for that email address. I've seen this first hand.

oh fuck that shit its like what i delt with with my votage regulator i put it in and even at 4000 rpms im only charging at 13 volts i tell them i want another one and the dumb ass behind the counter told me that 13 volts should charge it anyone who has had any form of automotive electrical training know that bare minimum to charge the battery is 13.5 and no more then 15.5 i told them it was no good and the old man behind the counter is all "ive been in the automotive industry for 40 years" i looked him dead in the face and asked why the fuck he was working at autozone then he shut up real quick and got me another one

i run Nissan rebuilds right now. I hve great luck with them so far now.prices have jumped since I bought these and have a few spares.

as for 33 dols for a alternator what you expect?

I would use the excuse of the pully could fly off and damage my wiring or otherparts of the car. Im sure electrically it would work fine.

Bonvo

Usually if you have to rev the motor of get good voltage its the alternator not the regulator. Most of the time. But I have run different regulators just to see and some do cut off at a lower voltage than others. I try to go with a solid state units now. Most do the Jumper to do the IR alternators now. KA truck or Saturn alt swaps

also 15.5v is abit too high and cam slowly cook the battery

Bonvo

Usually if you have to rev the motor of get good voltage its the alternator not the regulator. Most of the time. But I have run different regulators just to see and some do cut off at a lower voltage than others. I try to go with a solid state units now. Most do the Jumper to do the IR alternators now. KA truck or Saturn alt swaps

also 15.5v is abit too high and cam slowly cook the battery

yeah i know typicly thats why i tested at the alt befor i deemed it the "new" rgulaor at fault at idle i was running 14.2 out of the alt and after the reg i was only getting 13 i had them swap me out one for another one and now im charging at 13.9at idle and right off idle i jump to 14.2

yeah 15.5 is a little high i remembered 15 is the limit the bat can handle 15.5 for a little bit but not constantly