Fv(k!nq thieves!!!

[rant]

the 4runner was broken into last night.

obviously by little punks <_<

since all they took was the ipod and holder, and they broke my window. the fucking thing was unlocked so this didnt happen! :angry:

the glass is more than the ipod!

didnt take the cash in the cup holder...

didnt take the tools in the back...

you fucker(s) better hope the cops find you first!

they actually printed the door and dash area, nothing. :(

im pissed!!! i already replaced THIS window due to a pu55y tweaker![/rant]

off to Fryes for some IR CCD cameras for the driveway...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Who the F leaves VALUABALES where you can see them?????? I kinda think your a "little" to blame man!!! c'mon put yourself in the little punks shoes,If ya didn't see anything in a car would ya break in to it???? an I-Pod is a easy 10-20 bucks at pawn shop and when ya got an addiction that will make ya well,for a while.I AM sorry your vehicle was broken in to and your stuff is gone but next time put the I-Pod in yer pocket!!!!!

• Like 3

Who the F leaves VALUABALES where you can see them?????? I kinda think your a "little" to blame man!!! c'mon put yourself in the little punks shoes,If ya didn't see anything in a car would ya break in to it???? an I-Pod is a easy 10-20 bucks at pawn shop and when ya got an addiction that will make ya well,for a while.I AM sorry your vehicle was broken in to and your stuff is gone but next time put the I-Pod in yer pocket!!!!!

man who the "f" are you to tell this guy what to do? keep your mouth shut when you dont have anything good to say. people leave shit out in their vehicles all the time and this shit never happens. it just unfortunate that it happend this time.

• Like 1

man who the "f" are you to tell this guy what to do? keep your mouth shut when you dont have anything good to say. people leave shit out in their vehicles all the time and this shit never happens. it just unfortunate that it happend this time.

Who the fuck are you to tell him what to say?

I hate tweekers. They tried to steal my car a week ago

Guest kamakazi620

NO!!!! I can say WHATEVER I WANT!!!!! All I'm sayin' is When I read this I thought "I put my hand on the hot oven and got burned!!!! F'n OVENS!!" DUDE left shit in PLAIN SIGHT and DIDN't Expect it to get stolen????? WTF???? he lives in F'n CALI for christs Sake!!!! C'MON GET F'n REAL DUDE!!!! just cuz I suggested he puts I-POD in pocket IS NO reason ta TELL me to SHUT UP!!!! GFO!!! To OP who got shit stolen BUY an ALARM Or get A BIG F'n DOG!!!! I got a Dog AN no one F's with ma car when shes in it!!!

• Like 2

Hey guys. Trust no one.

If you leave things out in plain site your bound to get jacked. My former manager left her purse in her ride overnight and the next morning she found her window broken and the purse was missing. This lady lives in a really nice neighborhood with expensive houses.

Guest kamakazi620

[rant]

the 4runner was broken into last night.

obviously by little punks <_<

since all they took was the ipod and holder, and they broke my window. the fucking thing was unlocked so this didnt happen! :angry:

the glass is more than the ipod!

didnt take the cash in the cup holder...

didnt take the tools in the back...

you fucker(s) better hope the cops find you first!

they actually printed the door and dash area, nothing. :(

im pissed!!! i already replaced THIS window due to a pu55y tweaker![/rant]

off to Fryes for some IR CCD cameras for the driveway...

Look man,I AM really sorry ya got yer stuff Jacked :console: And It sucks the dumb punks/tweekers whoever broke yer window,and were to "DUMB" ta check if the door was unlocked,But from yer post it seems yer 4 runner was broke in to before,so the cameras are a start to help deter the theives Good luck man!!! I hope the cops catch them and i hope you won't have Any futher break ins... :D :D

• Like 2

the ipod is incidental to the glass. cheap to replace and no music was lost!!! :fu:

i leave it unlocked so the glass doesnt get broken. :angry:

obvious their mommy & daddy failed to teach em respect!

for the record, it was in my driveway, so whoever stole it walked onto the property to do so.

cameras will be set up for their return :devil:

this is the first burglary on my street in 4+ years.

and the only time its been broken into.

the tweaker got what he desevered - felony conviction! and i got to run over 'his' bike

MOTAVATED: thanx! 02 4runnner / RF glass

i found a window in NoHo, if any of the 3 locals could get there today, PM please! = lankershim & vanowen.

i will be at the swapmeet sun to reward them... or p/u that day.

only open M-F till 5

sorry Brian to hear about the thievery. not cool in any way but I guess that is society now. every body is hurting and people are doing a lot of petty crimes that make honest folks pay out but karma does exist and they will get theres in the end

to me its never really about what was stolen but more about the principal, someone has just come in and violated and disrespected your shit.

you can steal $1 or $1000 from me and Ill still beat your ass equally as hard.

Its kinda like Eddy in SLC Punk.

"The problem with somebody giving you shit for being gay... it's not that they're wrong about you, it's that they're giving you shit."

It should be obvious to not leave anything in plain sight. When I drove my 510 to school, I detached my radio faceplate and hid it as well as the ipod connected to it. Then I'd pop the hood and disconnect my fuel pump (didn't have time to wire a switch inside the cabin). I did that everyday until I got a new daily. There's been numerous accounts of car theft and break-ins on the campus but mine was not among them.

to me its never really about what was stolen but more about the principal, someone has just come in and violated and disrespected your shit.

you can steal $1 or $1000 from me and Ill still beat your ass equally as hard.

Its kinda like Eddy in SLC Punk.

"The problem with somebody giving you shit for being gay... it's not that they're wrong about you, it's that they're giving you shit."

Kelly (skunktruckin) was at 711 in the middle of the night a week ago, he works graveyard so he ran over on his 30 min lunch. My car had been having starting issues and needs to warm up anyways so he left it running while he went inside. Some lady that had been at the bar a couple building down decided to get in my car and turn it off and bring him the keys. Kelly went off on her. She said she did it because it was annyoing and a waste of gas. Kelly told her if she was a man her teeth would be on the pavement and she better never touch his car again, She's a regular at the bar there. She didnt take anything out of my car but i was even raging when he told me about it. What if if didn't start again, what if it was jumped to begin with. You just never know. You dont mess with other peoples vehicles period.

the ipod is incidental to the glass. cheap to replace and no music was lost!!! :fu:

i leave it unlocked so the glass doesnt get broken. :angry:

obvious their mommy & daddy failed to teach em respect!

for the record, it was in my driveway, so whoever stole it walked onto the property to do so.

cameras will be set up for their return :devil:

this is the first burglary on my street in 4+ years.

and the only time its been broken into.

the tweaker got what he desevered - felony conviction! and i got to run over 'his' bike

MOTAVATED: thanx! 02 4runnner / RF glass

i found a window in NoHo, if any of the 3 locals could get there today, PM please! = lankershim & vanowen.

i will be at the swapmeet sun to reward them... or p/u that day.

only open M-F till 5

Oh? You have a new runner. Those are hard to find in the yard...

I hate thieves and took care of 3 punks 3 weeks ago. Here is the story

I would suggest you guys go to harbor freight and buy their motion sensor alarm, best $20x3 bucks I spent. Why the hell am I writing a thread at 5:30am well I just got done scaring the ish out 3 kids trying to steal my honda civic(of course).

I was having a nice romantic time with some hot a$$ blonde chick and we were having a hell of a time when all the sudden my motion sensor went off like crazy ( ding dong ding dong ding dong it goes ). It was so loud I woke up from that dream, now I was pissed haha. So I get out of bed to peek through one of the many tweaker blinds ( I leave one of the blinds open on each window so I can see out of ) to see a guy looking into the driverside window of the civic, they had unscrew the front garage lights so it was dark. So I grabbed my paintball gun and creeped out the front door like I was hunting wabbits, when I got to the corner of the house I yelled OH YEAH, NOW IS MY CHANCE TO SHOT YOUR A$$ YOU STUPID MOTHERF---ERS. I unload the gun at all 3 of them (aiming at head) while they were sreaming and runnning for their mommies. They are proably at home tending to their welts and bruises and wondering how the hell did the owner know we were out there. All I got to say is thats the best $40 bucks I spent.

Now I am going to go back to sleep and hopefully I can get back to my dream with the hot blonde.