Fv(k!nq thieves!!!

I hate thieves and took care of 3 punks 3 weeks ago. Here is the story

I would suggest you guys go to harbor freight and buy their motion sensor alarm, best $20x3 bucks I spent. Why the hell am I writing a thread at 5:30am well I just got done scaring the ish out 3 kids trying to steal my honda civic(of course).

I was having a nice romantic time with some hot a$ blonde chick and we were having a hell of a time when all the sudden my motion sensor went off like crazy ( ding dong ding dong ding dong it goes ). It was so loud I woke up from that dream, now I was pissed haha. So I get out of bed to peek through one of the many tweaker blinds ( I leave one of the blinds open on each window so I can see out of ) to see a guy looking into the driverside window of the civic, they had unscrew the front garage lights so it was dark. So I grabbed my paintball gun and creeped out the front door like I was hunting wabbits, when I got to the corner of the house I yelled OH YEAH, NOW IS MY CHANCE TO SHOT YOUR A$ YOU STUPID MOTHERF---ERS. I unload the gun at all 3 of them (aiming at head) while they were sreaming and runnning for their mommies. They are proably at home tending to their welts and bruises and wondering how the hell did the owner know we were out there. All I got to say is thats the best $40 bucks I spent.

Now I am going to go back to sleep and hopefully I can get back to my dream with the hot blonde.

:rofl: :thumbup: :rofl:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate thieves and took care of 3 punks 3 weeks ago. Here is the story

I would suggest you guys go to harbor freight and buy their motion sensor alarm, best $20x3 bucks I spent. Why the hell am I writing a thread at 5:30am well I just got done scaring the ish out 3 kids trying to steal my honda civic(of course).

I was having a nice romantic time with some hot a$$ blonde chick and we were having a hell of a time when all the sudden my motion sensor went off like crazy ( ding dong ding dong ding dong it goes ). It was so loud I woke up from that dream, now I was pissed haha. So I get out of bed to peek through one of the many tweaker blinds ( I leave one of the blinds open on each window so I can see out of ) to see a guy looking into the driverside window of the civic, they had unscrew the front garage lights so it was dark. So I grabbed my paintball gun and creeped out the front door like I was hunting wabbits, when I got to the corner of the house I yelled OH YEAH, NOW IS MY CHANCE TO SHOT YOUR A$$ YOU STUPID MOTHERF---ERS. I unload the gun at all 3 of them (aiming at head) while they were sreaming and runnning for their mommies. They are proably at home tending to their welts and bruises and wondering how the hell did the owner know we were out there. All I got to say is thats the best $40 bucks I spent.

Now I am going to go back to sleep and hopefully I can get back to my dream with the hot blonde.

Lol. This one?

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=42768

Guest kamakazi620

This shit here just proves my point. More useless forum pollution. I'm so sick of this shit. Now I see why lynch aint posting anymore...

Check how many are "with me" on NOT LEAVING VALUABLES IN PLAIN SIGHT!!!!!!! If you DON"T like what I post DON'T READ IT!!!!!! thats why God made a Clicker,If you don't like whats on T.V. CHANGE the channel!!!!!

• Like 2

Ya I know,I JUST woke up,HAhahahahahahahah Noob was Wasted!!!!!hahahahaha

hahahaha go see "were off"

I figured you guys got even more hammered and fell asleep in the corolla somewhere :rofl:

and now back to your regularly scheduled programing.....

the IR sensor, i will be installing something like that to trigger the recorder.

and the paintball gun. brilliant! and legal!!!

officer, look for 3 stupid fucks with colored spots/welts.

NOT LEAVING VALUABLES IN PLAIN SIGHT!!!!!!!

im with ya. im pissed about the broken window on an unlocked door!!!

the alarm would have gotten the cops called sooner, they would still have the ipod and my glass would still be broken.

really, the point is that they didnt take ANYTHING else.

<$20 cash and change in the cupholder

sunglasses

CD's

tools

got the glass for $50 and installed in time for the swapmeet sun :)

i dunno how that much glass in contained in 1 window. ill be finding it for years...

might as well shut this