JCCS show 2007

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, guys, GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!! I just stopped by the body shop and...............

the duallys bed is almost 1/2 stripped to bare metal!!! I talked for a while with the manager and He told Me it should be totally stripped by next week, then removed and placed on a roll-around where it will be totally gone over and blocked. I am now positive that I should have them do it. Yes, it will take some time but it will be done right. Hourly rate, though, so who knows what I'll sink into it. I would not do a standard cab this way but a one of a kind truck like this should be done first class, I guess. Or maybe I'm just "tight"!!!! Next week I'll take the camera and get some progress photos. Later!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
if i come down sat night, im staying in HB.

:D id like to meet up w/ the SD crowd around the 405/magnolia onramp in the AM...

I will be in HB also. Likely for a while. I just hope I am driving the rat instead of the rental or the Dodge... Either way, early morning meet up sounds fine. I will try to grab bagels... (Dont know a local doughnut shop). Do we have a head count yet? I think I counted atleast 6 plus guests... so 2 dozen of whatever? Or are we going to dennys or something like that?

:mad:

...it 50 degrees and raining.

Right about now i'm wishing I NEVER MOVED FROM O-SIDE:confused::mad:then after that , I wish i hadent moved from Maui

but if I hadent i geuss i wouldnt have the NL,or have met my wife...

but now im stuck in a state that doesnt suport the culture really. although me and Mr. ICEHOUSE got to cruise a bit the other day:cool:

thats it, we're going back to north county:D

I want pictures guys lots and lotsa pictures!!!!

I want pictures guys lots and lotsa pictures!!!!

Since I may be taking a different vehicle as my girlfriend, I can be there as long as I want. I am sure since I dont have a car to stand next to I will be spending most of my time taking pictures... Are there any kinds that people want? I know I like direct on and not angled shots... but maybe I will just take 8 of each car... one on each side and one at each corner... Ok, maybe not. But I will do my best to get as many good shots as possible. This includes all the awsome cars in the parkinglot... I may make a run to the vinyl decal shop and have some small ratsun.net stickers made up to give to the people there? /me points to the mighty ratsun.net gods and asks for permission.

^LOL i work with a guy(from WA) who is getting depressed from so much sun :cool: and the lack of rain here.

lotsa pix will be taken :D

i need ratsun stickers ;)

i will have the BRE and Datsun Comp stickers for sale.

what time are you SD guys planning on being in the HB area?

IIRC there is a dennys(or close) off beach blvd, near the freeway. its only ~20 min from there to the queen mary.

^LOL i work with a guy(from WA) who is getting depressed from so much sun :cool: and the lack of rain here.

lotsa pix will be taken :D

i need ratsun stickers ;)

i will have the BRE and Datsun Comp stickers for sale.

what time are you SD guys planning on being in the HB area?

IIRC there is a dennys(or close) off beach blvd, near the freeway. its only ~20 min from there to the queen mary.

I will be staying just off of beach blvd near the Olive Garden. I live in Lancaster so by SD guys I dont think you mean me;)

I will be staying just off of beach blvd near the Olive Garden. I live in Lancaster so by SD guys I dont think you mean me;)

yeah i do/did.

ill be at the beach, off magnolia

i can meet (at least you - LOL) over there in the AM.

maybe meet the rest of the SD guys around there too.

TIME???

im trying to meet up w/ the norcal group in ojai/ventura(7th leg?) & be on the way down fri nite

Since Ray (My Son) and I are gonna be loadin his Motorcycle that morning, I am not sure if we are gonna go south to Seal Beach or just boogie on down the "60 Fwy" to the 710 and south...dunno right now..I will fer shure let ya know what we decide by this w/end...we should all be getting our confirmation letters real soon......Oh and as for pictures...we all seem to have alot of photos from years past and the JCCS always hass someone there that takes the whole show and post it...soooo I would think that most of us will concentrate on "Ratsun" personnel photos..huh?...AND parking Lot photos as well (chopderek are you there?) LOL

Jason ill meet you & the seal beach spot. I have your # & will be calling you next week to confirm. If we have time maybe meet hang 510 here.........

"quote"

Originally Posted by hang_510 View Post

if i come down sat night, im staying in HB.

id like to meet up w/ the SD crowd around the 405/magnolia onramp in the AM...

If thats not too far outta the way id be cool stopping there too.

OK guys, heres what's up. I will be trailering Funtana down. Jason, I talked to Guy Gray and Mark today and We came up with kinda' a plan. He needs to do some "staging" work prior to arrival at the event. I need to unload Funtana off the trailer. Guy and Mark suggested that You might know that area very well with Your job and possibly there is a close, safe spot to leave My Xterra and trailer for the day. If You both show up He can do what He needs to as I am unloading. Total time needed would be about 20-30 minutes. If We set it up just right, then all of the trucks can come into the event as a caravan. Funtana will run under it's own power, but not all the way from Fullerton. Any idea where all of Us truckers could stage/unload and group up? Mark knows about this idea too. Ron, You could meet Us there too. Any other truckers reading this too. Thanks, Mike

Has anyone figured out yet where we are going to meet and at what time?..I am thinking that we all need to be wherever we are going to meet by 6 a.m.

does that sound about right, ? As the gates are going to open at 7 a.m. at the Queen Mary park where we will be....are we talking about somewhere around the 405/605 junction Jason? (or farther back on the 405 closer to Golden West (been a LOOOONG time since I was in that area, forgive me if I got that wrong!) or more north on the 605 closer to the 91?...I am pretty sure that we will be there.....